Its a Deal Jack Ryan/ Reader

"Look, I'll go out and get some supplies while you rest. I never see you take a break, and I think it's about time you did." It's been 3 weeks since you and your lover Jack had a break. All you ever did was run around doing work for Atlas. A man you never even met!

Of course you wanted to leave just as much as anyone would want to, but that doesn't mean you had to be overly exhausted in the process. You had gotten more rest then Jack for he barely ever slept because he was always watching over you.

"No [Name]," he said aggressively, "you could get hurt out there I'm not taking the risk of losing you."

You heard the tiredness in his voice, and how he tried to mask it by sounding tough. You sighed knowing he wouldn't let you leave without him.

"Alright," you stated giving in, "I won't leave, but I'm going to make sure you get some rest." You lightly stroked his cheek in the process.

He smiled softly, blushing slightly at your loving touch. He shook his head and gave a deep chuckle. "Alright, but you have to rest as well because your health is just as important as mine."

'Wow,' you thought, 'he really is something else.' You leaned in and touched your lips lightly with his. He wrapped his hands around your waist bringing you closer to him.

After breaking apart you whispered in his ear, "you got yourself a deal."