Don't die on me now Booker Dewitt/ Reader

Booker was tough man. Hard and calloused by all the terrible things that happened to him.

Booker was never much of a romantic. Never thought about a new relationship with someone ever since his wife died.

It wasn't until he met you in Columbia did he start thinking about a new relationship.

In Columbia you were always by his side. Not matter what. Through all the terrible things said about him. All the talk about him being the False Shepard you still saw good in him, and nothing in your life would change that.

*********

"Booker be careful alright. I don't wanna see you as a corpse," you giggled at your own comment. Once again Booker had almost died. Nothing new, but nonetheless it was scary.

Booker was a good friend to you, of course you didn't want anything to happen to him.

"[Name], come on I'll be alright. I won't leave you that easily." Booker said somewhat softly as if he was afraid for you to hear.

You lightly chuckled at the brunette, and stroked his cheek. "Now Mr. Dewitt, if you would happen to leave me I would be very disappointed."

Booker stood up from his sitting position and looked you in the eyes.

"I'd be disappointed too. I don't ever want to leave your side." Booker leaned in and lightly touched your lips.

You chuckled again. "Well Mr. Dewitt," you started, "I didn't know you had it in you."