Heartbeat Part 2 Jack Ryan/ Reader

Nothing could describe the pain Jack had felt.

He had seen the love of his life fall lifeless.

All by the hand of Fontaine.

The same man that had slowly been killing her had finally finished the job. 

Jack felt so much. So much pain and sadness.

So much anger.

He looked at your lifeless body once more before looking up to see Fontaine chuckling to himself.

Jack shot a grenade at the Adam filled man.

Fontaine looked up at Jack then went back to recharge.

Jack was furious, and was trying hard to focus while tears poured down his face.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this," he thought.

He shot Fontaine multiple times before he was finally in he chair for about the fourth time.

Jack stabbed him where Fontaine's heart would've been.

He dug the Adam extractor deep into his chest enjoying his wails of pain.

Fontaine deserved this.

Jack was pushed onto the ground, and was intimidated by the large man that was limping towards him.

Fontaine started ranting, but Jack didn't care.

All he could see was you.

Dead.

Out of nowhere Fontaine was down and Jack could see the little sisters surrounding the now deceased man.

Jack crawled over to you, and held your hand.

He knew you weren't coming back, and that's what hurt the most.

"We were supposed to leave this place, and be happy," he whispered tears still running down his face. "We could've had normal lives, and the thought of that made me happy," he paused before continuing, "but now you're gone along with my happiness."

He pulled your corpse next to him and rested your head on his chest right next to his heart.