Blackmail....kinda

Aries POV

I was walking down the hallway when I bumped into Virgo. She gave me a cold glare and squinted at me. "What?" I sassed. "Don't think I don't know about you, your living under a roof with a seer, I see everything." She crossed her arms.

My posture went rigid and I gave a desecrate gulp, not wanting to show my nervousness. She raised an eyebrow. "What do you know about me?" I followed the protocol I made up, step one, ask.

"That you're an assassin and you are here to kill Leo." She said with a low voice. My heartbeat fastened but I kept a calm facade. "I don't know what you're talking about, you could have the wrong person, it's a vision." I said, step two, deny.

"Then you won't mind if I check for something?" She blinked innocently. "What?..." My eyes widened. "The person I saw in my vision had a small dragon tattoo on his collarbone." She smiled, knowing she had me cornered. If I had just went the other way I wouldn't have bumped into her and this wouldn't have happened.

"Will you show me? Or will I have to show myself?" She said. "I don't have anything to show you." I don't have a step three so I repeated step 2, people usually believe me. "Pisces?!!!" Virgo yelled. Pisces came running and then stopped in front of Virgo.

"Yes?" She took a deep breath. "Can you pull aside Aries's shirt and see if he has a tattoo on his collarbone? I don't want to touch him." She made a disgusted face. I felt offended but I was still screwed.

Pisces took a step forward and gulped, she was nervous I could tell. Virgo crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Pisces looked back at Virgo. "Why can't you do it?" She whined. "Because it's awkward, I don't want to touch a man whom I don't like, nor care about." She said coldly.

"Fine..." Pisces touched the collar of my shirt and slowly pulled it down. I was done, I would get my head chopped off for being found out, the boss would literally chop my body into pieces and feed me to the Bears.

"Nothing here Virgo." Pisces said. Virgo gave a surprised face, but squinted. "Fine, I'll let you go for now, but the moment I find out its you..." She dragged her hand across her neck, she walked past me, purposely shoving me.

Pisces stood in front of me with a smile. "Why did you do that?" I pulled the collar of my shirt down and clearly saw the dragon tattoo. "I-I had a feeling, that you aren't really as bad as she said." She folded her hands.

"No, I'm a terrible person." I turned my back to her. "Really?..." She stared at the ground. "Did I make the wrong choice?" She spoke to herself. "Aries?" She called. I turned to look at her flawless face. "Why are you really here?" She flat out asked.

In a situation like this, I would lie, I always did, lying did good things for me. I took a deep breath and answered, truthfully. "I'm here to kill Leo, under the orders of my boss." It felt good to let the secret out.

Her mouth opened and made a surprised 'o' but she didn't seem to be running away from me. "It's under the orders of your boss?" She asked. "Yes." I nodded. "Then it's not your fault!" She said brightly.

"Huh?" I definitely wasn't expecting this reaction, more of...lets see.... Running, screaming, trying to hit me, telling everybody about me, but she did nothing. I didn't trust her to be honest, I would have to keep my eye on her.

"You ok?" She put a hand on my shoulder, grabbing me back into reality. "Uh ya." I said, startled by her touch.  "Well, I have some more floors to clean, see you around." She smiled and walked off.

Cancer POV

I hummed as I cleaned up my medical supplies and then grabbed a handful of the blue liquid I had to take everyday. I looked at it and sighed, I wish I was free from her, I don't ever want to hurt anybody again.

I measured out the right amount and took a look at it to make sure. "Cancer?" I could tell it was Capricorn's voice. I put the bottle down and went to see what he wanted. "Yes?" I put my hands on my hips. "Do you mind if you can give me something for pain? One of my comrades hurt himself and is in pain." He said.

"I can't just give you medicine I need to see what's wrong first, like did he break anything, or if there is any internal or external bleeding." I answered. "Aw come on, it isn't bad I swear he just got knocked up a little." Cap whined. I squinted and then sighed.

"Fine, since you followed my directions and didn't do any physical activity until I told you to." I went to my shelf of herbs. "Thank you!" He cheered. As I reached for the top shelf my arm twitched involuntarily. I waited for it to stop and continued reaching for the bottle.

I'm baaaack

I gasped and fell backwards off the stool. "Whoa!" Cap rushed and caught me just in time. "Are you ok? That's was a bit sudden." He said, releasing me. "Ya, just got dizzy for a second." I cleared my throat and stood up. "That's not good either..." Cap mumbled. My head was pounding, she was coming I was panicking, what if I killed Capricorn?!

I let out a cry of pain and fell over again. "Cancer?!" Capricorn shook me. "The...bathroom..." I said my final words.

Nobody POV

Capricorn shook her over and over again. "Cancer?!" He thought she died but her chest was rising and falling. Her eyes shot open and now they were a blood red color she stared at him with malice. "Nice to finally be back, and look, she got herself someone special." Cancer stood up and sighed.

"Cancer?" Cap gulped. "You annoy me." Cancer grabbed a needle that Cancer used to inject the medicine when the victim is unable to swallow it. "One jab to the throat and you're done." She smiled. Cap gave a frightened face and took several steps back.

"Oh how I love fear!" She exclaimed. Cap made a mad dash to the door. "Oh know you don't." Cancer threw the needle and it impaled him in the calf. Cap cried out in pain and fell to the ground. "Why are you doing this?!" He said in between the pain.

"Why not?" She pulled out the needle, not caring if it hurt or not, he gasped at the pain. "Time to die!" She held up the needle. "I'm sorry Cancer." He took his good leg and kneed her in the stomach. Cancer lurched over and coughed, trying to regain the wind that had been knocked out of her.

"The bathroom..." Cap remembered her words and limped to the bathroom. "No, I can't go back." She looked at him wth crazed eyes. She clutched the needle in her hand and ran at him. Capricorn made a quick discussion and slammed the door in her face.

"Let me kill you!" She pounded on the door. Capricorn frantically looked around and saw a bottle of blue liquid on the counter, the amount was already measured out, she must have had to take it. Cancer was slamming her body onto the door, the door shaking with every tremor.

Cap put a hand on the doorknob, ready to open. When he could hear her running steps he opened the door at the last minutes and moved out of the way. She fell to the ground. Cap grabbed the liquid and as she was stunned, tilted her head back and poured the liquid down her throat.

"NO!" She screamed, her thrashing and flailing left a small cut on Cap's cheek because of the needle in her hand. Cancer then stopped moving and flopped to the ground. Cap was breathing heavily and got off of her. He grimaced at the fiery pain in his calf.

Cancer POV

I blinked my eyes open and sat up, Capricorn stood before me alive and well but his leg was injured pretty bad. "Oh my god! Let me fix it!" I stood up and rushed for him. "No, I want to know what the hell happened." He said with a serious tone.

I gulped and told him my whole story. "So you have two personalities?" He blinked. "Yes, and of course I got stuck with the worst kind of one, a murderer." I left out the part where I killed my own family.

"You're you know right?" He asked. "Definitely." I answered. He embraced me in a big hug. "Then don't ever go to that person ever again." He whispered in my ear.