Getting closer

Leo POV

I punched the punching bag as hard as I could, I winced as the skin on my knuckles split and started bleeding. "Damn it...." I hissed and began wrapping them for the third time.

My skin shined with sweat and I was panting heavily. I moved to the dummy and picked up a sword. I swiped it left and right and then ducked. I finally couldn't take the burning in my lungs and took a break.

I downed a jug of water and sat on the bench with a towel around my neck. I looked at my shirt that was thrown to the side I shrugged, too lazy to get it. I had been getting my sword skills sharpened (no pun intended) as well as my combat skills, it's been awhile since I did this.

Tomorrow was the day, the day the beast appeared, I was absolutely terrified but I needed to get rid of this problem. I walked out of the room, not caring I was without a shirt. Libra turned a corner and had her head in the map Taurus had given her. "Hey Leo can you help....." Her words slowed as she stared at me.

I tilted my head. "What?" She scanned me up and down, gave a smirk and then left. That was weird. I walked into my room to take a hot shower. "Hey, you here?" I called. Always. The words appeared on the board.

"I'm taking a shower." I announced. Why would I want to know that? "Because I don't want you to look and I can't really stop you?" I sighed. I won't look....

Ophichus POV

I chuckled silently as I watched these mortals get ready to fight this beast. I finally grew bored of it and retreated back into my dark world, not like there was anything interesting there either. I snapped my fingers and my scythe appeared in my hands.

I ran a finger across the blade and sighed, can I kill something? I swung it around mindlessly to pass the boredom. I gave one hard swing and stopped suddenly. The blade of my scythe was right near Cas's neck. He had his hands calmly behind his back and his stormy gray eyes were soft.

"You're doing everything wrong." He sounded like a know it all. "Like you know how to wield a scythe." I scoffed and twirled it. "I don't?" He questioned. "Ya you do-." I was cut off. "Thank you!" He grabbed my weapon and gave it a whirl.

He was the only source of light in my realm of darkness. "Give it!" I tried grabbing but he held it out of reach. I clenched my fists. "Who's the kiddo now?" He mocked. "Why are you here?" I snarled. "I wanted to watch the show with you." He said.

"With me? Don't you have other important things to do?" I rolled my eyes. "I have to not answer peoples prayers once in a while so they can learn to fix the problem themselves, I don't do everything." He explained. "Give me my scythe!" I lunged for it but he ended up grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back.

I was about to get away until he held the blade up to my neck, not letting me move. "I'm not ALL good you know." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I made a small grunt as he tightened his grip.

"Can't handle the pain?" He teased. "Shut up." I hissed. He suddenly let go of me and tossed me my scythe. He ran a hand through his silver hair, I couldn't help but stare. "What?" He caught me staring at him. "Nothing." I said, flustered.

"Anywho, you want to watch with me Cassi?" I sneered at the extended name. "What did you call me?" He glared. "Cassi." I broke the word up to piss him off even more. "We agreed on Cas." He pointed. "Well, I'm editing our agreement." I smirked. "Y-you can't do that!" He stuttered.

"Ok fine, I won't call you Cassi." I let him off easy. He let out a sigh and then went back to his cool composure. "I hate you." He said with a straight face. "Aw, I love you too." I smiled and took in his blushing face.

Taurus POV

Maps, maps, maps. I had spent all evening looking for one detailed enough to get us to Python. The road was filled with dangers and I was trying to find the safest way. I found a pretty safe one and handed it to Libra. "Taurus?" Libra said without looking up from the map.

"Yes?" I answered. "This map is good." She looked up and smiled. "Really?" It took me forever to find it. "Ya, look!" She pointed at the route that we would take. "Hardly any dangers!" I exclaimed and gave her a hug.

I felt her stiffen and I thought I did something wrong. "Sorry." I cleared my throat. Libra looked up at me, her silky golden hair falling freely on to her shoulders. She took a seat and I took a seat with her.

"You ok?" I asked. "I'm scared, what if I die." Her throat was dry. "You won't."I said. "How do you know?" She sniffled. "Because I'll be there." I laced my fingers through her's and squeezed. "You're so cheesy." She smiled and laughed.

"I know I am." I lifted her hand up, wrapped my other hand around her waist and pulled her into a deep kiss.

She was surprised at first by immediately responded with and equal amount of fierceness. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. "You have no idea how long I was waiting for that to happen." She sighed heavily.

"You have no idea how long I have been gathering up my courage to do that." I laughed. "Well it was worth it." She came in for another kiss and I have her one. "Am I interrupting something?" Pisces stood in front of us. I jumped in surprise and then turned red.

"Yes you are interrupting something." Libra gave an irritated look. "I wanted to see if you found the map but instead I found this." She motioned to the both of us. I laughed awkwardly and handed her the rolled up map.