Misunderstanding

Virgo POV

I sat on a chair next to the bed Aquarius was sleeping on. She had a troubled face even when she slept. Why had my vision come so late? A light knock came on the door. I straightened my hair and went to answer the door.

I opened to door and was welcomed by Scorpio. "Hey, just wanted to ask if you and Aquarius were ok." He had his hands in his pockets. "Ya why wouldn't I be ok? Aquarius on the other hand is taking it pretty hard." I said.

"Oh, I see, Gemini insisted that I bring these for you guys, she kind of forced me..." He held out a bag of cookies. I smiled and gratefully took it. "Thank you."

"Also, Leo wants to see Aquarius later if she is willing." Scorpio said. "Sure, I'll ask Aquarius if she ever wakes up." I looked over my shoulder at the bed to make sure she was there. "Well, see you at lunch I guess." He turned on his heel and walked off.

"Ya, see ya..." I waved slowly. I shut the door and went back to the chair. "Who...was it?" Aquarius said, half asleep. "Just Scorpio, he gave us cookies." I held out the bag, offering it to her. "I'm not hungry, but I am thirsty." Aquarius sat up in the bed. I realized there wasn't any in the room.

"I'll be right back." I touched her hand gently. I gasped as I saw blood splattering against a wall. I coughed as I recovered from the vision. "You ok?" Aquarius looked at me with concern. "I'm fine, just stay here." I went out the room to get her water.

I was stopped by Leo. "Is she ok?" He said in a rushed tone. "Yes, she just needs some water." I said. "Can I bring it to her?" He said with hopeful eyes. "Sure, just be gentle she is still fragile." I warned. He nodded and ran to get a glass of water.

By the time he came back half the glass was gone, probably while he was running he dropped some. We walked quickly back to the room and opened it. "Aquarius, Leo is here if you want to-." I gasped. "Aquarius?" The bed was empty.

Leo put the glass on the table and checked the bathroom. I saw the window open and flailing in the wind. It was still pouring rain. I stuck my head out and looked down, praying to god I wouldn't see what I thought I would.

There was nothing, no blood, no body, at least I knew she was alive. "She isn't in the bathroom." He came back. "I think..." I crinkled my face in concentration. "She might be on the roof." I said. "The roof? How would she get up there?" He asked. "Need I remind she is a warrior princess, pretty sure she has climbed a lot of things in her lifetime." I rolled my eyes.

"She always did this, it was her way to get away from everything." I explained. "What if she falls?..." Leo's thought made him panic and sprint out the door. "Wait!" I called after him but he was already gone.

I ran behind him. "What wrong?" Taurus asked. "Come outside and bring everyone." I said quickly while running past him. Leo opened the huge doors and stepped outside, not caring about the rain. His gold hair flopped in front of his forehead.

He looked up and saw Aquarius solemnly sitting on the roof with her legs crossed. "Oh my god." Leo breathed. I finally caught up to him, breathing heavily. "Is she up there?" I said between breathes. "Yes she is." He answered. "I looked up and I saw her figure blending in with the gray skies, I couldn't help but think bad thoughts.

"What if she gets struck by lightning." I said out loud. Leo had a more panicked face. "AQUARIUS?!" He screamed over the rain. She opened her eyes and looked down but she didn't say anything. "What the hell?" Taurus was here and looking up with me.

"Can come one convince her to get down?" Taurus asked. "AQUARIUS! You have so much to live foooor!" Gemini screamed. I gave a strict slap on the back of Gemini's head, not hard. "Ow..." She rubbed it. "She isn't committing suicide you idiot." I sighed.

Aquarius POV

So peaceful....I knew everybody was worried that I would jump or something but I wouldn't I needed to avenge my village before even thinking about that. I opened my eyes and saw them screaming from below, the rain served as a sound barrier from their desperate screams.

I saw Leo standing there and looking up, he wasn't yelling but he looked frightened. I sighed heavily as I stood up and carefully scaled down the wall. I could now hear their sighs of relief as I climbed down.

When my bare feet touched the earth everyone came rushing towards me. "Why did you do that?!" Gemini put both hands on my warm cheeks. "To get away from the chaos." I said. Leo was standing in the rain, looking at me.

I walked towards him. "You ok?" I asked. "I should be the one asking you that..." Leo said. "Well, you look more frightened then me." I laughed. "Am I wrong to feel frightened?" He clenched his fists. "Don't worry about me." I put a hand in his shoulder. "I can't." He said shortly. "What?" I didn't understand what he meant.

"I can't stop worrying about you, and nothing will stop that." He embraced me in a tight hug. I was surprised by the movement but I hugged him back. "You need to teach me how to do that." He joked. I laughed and walked back inside.

Nobody POV

"Well, that was anti-climatic." Gemini blinked. "That sure was." Aries agreed.
Virgo still couldn't shake the vision she had earlier. "I'm hungry." Scorpio walked back in with everybody else. Virgo followed them.

Cancer handed everyone a towel to dry off. "Don't want you guys to get sick." She smiled. When Leo dried his hair it ended up sticking up in all directions. Aquarius laughed as she patted her hair down. "My hair is going to frizz now..." Libra sighed as she was drying her hair.

A bit boring sorry!