Epilogue

3 years later.

Sagittarius slid the chilled mug down the bar Gemini easily caught it and then handed cup to a burly man and put her hands on her hips. "There, final customer." She wiped her forehead with a rag.

"I'm getting so many more customers." Sag wiped down the counter. "Don't you mean we? And it's because they can't resist a lady like me." She flipped her hair. "Makes me glad I have you all to myself." He grinned. Gemini smiled. "Here you go lady." The man slapped down a few dollars and then left the bar.

"Let's close up." Sag placed the cleaned mug in the rack. "Already done." Gemini waved around a key. She had been working here for 3 years now, at first the only reason was so she could be with Sag more, now she finds it fun and amusing, much better then stealing and worrying about getting in trouble.

Sag pecked her on the lips and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Well, now that we are alone." He grinned. Gemini laughed and put a hand in his cheek.

"1, 2, 3! Here I come!" Cancer opened her eyes and began searching. She had changed a lot over the course of three years a major one was she looked a lot more mature. "Iris? Cap? Where are youuuu." She called.  Cap listened carefully, Iris always giggled when she was hiding so Cancer knew where she was if she could hear her.

"Shh." She heard Cap whisper. The giggling stopped. Cancer opened a door and looked around the seemingly empty room. "Hmm, where did little Iris go? I can't seem to find her oh well I guess she won't get her scone after dinner." Cancer hummed.

She heard a tiny gasp and Iris cam running out of the closet. "Here I am mommy! Do I still get the scone?" She looked up at Cancer. "Of course you do, and even if mommy refused daddy would sneak it into your room now wouldn't he?" She smirked.

"Daddy! Did you tell her our secret!" Iris pouted. "Nope, I guess nothing can escape mommy." He shrugged. "It's time for your last class of the day." Cancer looked down at her daughter. "Awww I don't wanna go....it's my least favorite." She whined. "And why is that?" Cancer raised an eyebrow. "It just is..." She sighed.

Iris chocolate brown hair bounced as she hopped onto Cap

Iris chocolate brown hair bounced as she hopped onto Cap. She was definitely a daddy's girl. Cap picked her up and placed her on his hip. "Give mommy a kiss and we will go." Cap came closer. Iris planted a soft kiss on Cancer's cheek. "I think daddy needs one to doesn't he?" Cap looked at Iris.

Cancer rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Never gets old." He sighed dreamily and walked out the room.

"I WIN!" Virgo shouted victoriously. "Ah damn it!" Scorpio glared at her. "Aw don't hate the player hate the game." She winked. "Oh I hate the player." He squinted. "That's a shame, I was gonna give you a pity kiss." She sighed.

"I don't need your pity kisses." Scorpio crosses his arms. He was completely healed but was left with a slight limp in his leg. "You know you like them." Virgo smirked. Scorpio glanced at her. "You're so meaaaan!" He huffed and came closer.

"Love ya!" Virgo gave him a light kiss. "Now give me a victory kiss." She demanded. "Oh alright." Scorpio kissed her  strongly and then pulled away.

Pisces was placing the books into a bookshelf until she felt two arms trap her on either side. "Aries, I told you not when I'm working." She knew instantly who it was. "Aw pleasssse! I'm craving it!" He whimpered. "Then you can suffer." Pisces said without turning her attention from the shelf.

Aries glared at her and did not take no for an answer he grabbed her and pinned her to the bookshelf. "Please?" He asked nicely. "Then will you let me work?" Pisces sighed. "Yes." Aries smiled. Pisces put a hand on his cheek and leaned in. Being a couple still felt new to them but they were comfortable together and it felt nice.

"Taurus this is so pretty!" Libra yelled from the top of the hill. "Thought it would be the perfect place to propose." He sighed. "Wait what?" Libra felt like she didn't hear right. Taurus pulled out a box and kneeled. "Libra, will you marry me?" He looked up with her.

"No." Libra said seriously. Taurus felt his heart break. "What? Why?" His voice cracked. "Because I don't love you anymore." Libra turned her back. "But, I thought." Taurus felt broken. "JUST KIDDING! I LOVE YOU TO PIECES! YES I'LL MARRY YOU!" Libra jumped onto him.

Taurus sighed in relief and kissed her. "Don't do that!" He said.

Leo lay in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He hadn't seen Aquarius since the battle, it was hard to believe three years passed. His heart ached to see his friends getting married, having kids but what could he do? He got up and left his room.

It was time to eat his feelings away. He walked to the kitchen and munched on some fruit. He grabbed an apple and sat in the main living room, right in front of the main door. He closed his eyes and remembered the last time he had seen her.

A light knock echoed through the empty room. Leo stood up, he didn't feel like talking to anyone. He opened the door and saw a lovely young lady standing there with a shawl, she looked like she had traveled for a while. She removed the hood and looked into Leo's eyes, when Leo looked at her he felt a nostalgic feeling hit him.

"Leo?" She took a step in and examined his features. "It's been so long." She looked like she was about to cry. "Do I know you?" Leo was confused. "It's me, Aquarius!" She yelled. "What?! Aquarius?!" Leo couldn't believe his eyes.

"It's me, I'm back, I know I look a little different, I know you probably won't love me at first sight again so let's take this slow." She breathed. "How do I know its you?" He raised an eyebrow. "I made a promise to avenge my tribe." She said.

"Aquarius!!!" Leo hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. Her lips had felt so good, he couldn't remember the last time they had kissed or if they had ever kissed before. "Doesn't it feel weird that I look different?" Aquarius worried. "You're still beautiful and my Aquarius." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kissed her again.

The end

The end

I hope enjoyed, and thank you for supporting me! Be on the lookout for any new books! 😄

Also read my NON zodiac book called Sound of the Wind, a Japanese spinoff of my all time favorite drama