Be alright Justin

*This chapter is for Justin*

"Come down Elena!" Justin shouts. "Okay!" I yell back.

I run down the stairs and see Justin cooking by the stove with his back to me. He turns around and faces me as if he knew I was behind him.

"What's cookin good lookin'?" I wink in a joking way.

"You're not funny" he rolls his eyes while walking towards me.

"Rude, Bieber" I frown."But really what are you cooking?"

"Nothing" he blocks my sight by stretching out his arms and putting his body in front of mine. I sigh and see a mischievous smile appear on his face.

"Justin" I laugh a little and try to see but he pushes me away. I push him slightly to try to get around him but fail. He picks me up and puts me down on the counter so that I'm straddling him. "Why can't I see" I quietly ask. "Because I'm trying to bug you" He responds. "It's working" I admit. " I know" he whispers leaning in to kiss me.

I turn away and give him my cheek "not until you tell me what you're cooking" I tease. He puts his hands on both sides of the counter and glances at my lips before opening his mouth. "Chicken, potatoes, carrots and green beans".

I grab his neck and kiss him. He grabs my face with both his hands then deepens the kiss. I wrap my legs around him and pull him in closer to me. I feel his cold hands go under my shirt causing chills to appear on my body. I start playing with the bottom of his shirt then take it off of him, revealing his perfect abs. I look down at them quickly. I can tell Justin noticed because he smiled quickly while kissing me.

Justin lays me down on my back, my legs are still hanging off the counter and Justin is hovering over me. Justin moves his lips away from mine, and begins giving me soft pecks on my jaw line. He moves his lips to my neck and sucks lightly making me let out a small moan. Justin smiles then brings his lips back to mine. I hear a knock on the door, Justin starts to leave my lips, but I pull him back to me and kiss him one more time, biting his lower lip before our we part.

"Hey!" Hope greet.

"Oh hey! Come in" I open the door for her.

"What are you up to tonight?" She asks coming in and taking off her jacket.

"My moms coming for dinner. But you're more than welcome to stay" I invite her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! There's tons of food. Right Justin?" I yell into the kitchen making sure with Justin.

"Yeah" he replies.

"Okay" she agrees. "What time will your mom be here?" She asks.

"She should have already been here" I respond.

I start walking into the kitchen but I hear the doorbell. I turn around then open the door. "Hey sweetie" my mom hugs me.

"Hey mom" I hug back.

"Dinners ready. Hope is staying if that's okay" I tell her.

"Sure" my mom smiles.

We all sit at the table while Justin serves us his surprisingly good food. We are all talking and having fun when my mom asks a strange question. "So the reason I came to eat tonight is because I want to know everything about you and Justin. Justin did you kill Elena's dad?".

"Mom!" I raise my voice a little.

Babe it's okay" Justin places his hand over top of mine. "Mrs.Gilbert no. I didn't" Justin lies.