Chapter 23/ Isnt your fault

"I'm sorry" I whisper to Justin not trying to wake up Selena. "For what?" He asks coming to sit next to me. "Everything, my dad, Noah, you getting shot, I don't know I just think we aren't as happy as we were when we first started going out" I explain to him. "That asshole isn't your fault so don't blame yourself" Justin tells me. "Don't even try to tell me that it's not my fault that you got shot. If you wouldn't have met me, you wouldn't have even met my dad" I say seriously. "Yes if I wouldn't have met you, I wouldn't have gotten shot, or met your dad. But I wouldn't be as happy as I am right now. We may not be as happy as we were a few weeks ago, but We will be happy again ok. Your dad has no idea where we are in Florida, and if or when he finds us, we'll even have fun running from him. Like if you think about it, we could make this a game, right now, we're winning" Justin smiles trying to make me feel okay with everything that has happened. "It's all a game" I tell myself. "A twisted game" Justin laughs. I rest my head on his shoulders then he holds my hand and we fall asleep.

"Justin, Elena?" Selena wakes us. "Oh hey Selena" I smile trying to open my sleepy eyes. "We're here" She tells us. "Justin?" I shake his shoulder. "Lil shit" Selena laughs and tosses me a bottle of water. "I'm not thirsty, but thanks" I tell her "Thats not for you to drink, pour it on him" She laughs. "Should I?" I smile. "You should!" Selena giggles. I open the bottle and start going closer to Justin. "You shouldn't" Justin says grabbing my wrist then taking the water bottle out of my hand and hovers it above my head. "You wouldn't" I challenge Justin. "I would" He smiles. I feel water hit the top of my head then I run over to the fridge and grab another bottle and open it up "Don't you dare Elena. Put it down" Justin demands. I throw all of it over Justin starting at his head. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder then walks over to the bathroom. He walks me over to the shower than turns it on, "Oh Bieber, are we taking a shower?" I flirt. "No we aren't. But you are" He informs me.

I feel freezing cold water down my back sending chills all over my body. "Justin!" I scream. I run out of the shower and walk over to him "Can I have a hug?". "No" He runs and hides behind Selena. "Come here you little asshole" I smile. Selena runs away from Justin making him hide behind nothing. I wrap my arms around his and hug him tightly making his clothes wet with the cold water. "I'm actually never talking to you again" Justin tells me as he walks away. I walk over to him and give him a pouty face. "Don't look at me like that" He demands as he looks out the window. "Please talk to me Justy" I frown. "Ugh fine" He caves. "I win" I smile getting up to get us towels. "Here" I smile throwing him a towel. "We're landing soon" Justin tells us. "Oh how long?" Selena asks. "Like 5 minutes".

We land and get off the plane. Thankfully, no paparazzi were there. Paparazzi from L.A don't even know that we left, and if they do they have no idea where were going. "So, I have something planned for us tonight" Justin whispers in my ear. "What's the occasion?" I ask smiling. "Our single comes out today" He says with an obvious tone. "Oh my god ! I'm so exited" I jump up and down as we keep walking. "I'm exited to hear it, what's it called?" Selena smiles. "All that matters" I tell her. "Do the fans know anything is coming out?" She asks another question "Nope, Justin and I wanted it to be a surprise" I answer her "Oh" she smiles. "Demi is coming tonight, so you two will probably work on the duet Wednesday" Justin tells me. "Okay, thanks" I grab his hand. "I think I'm going to stay in a hotel if that's okay" Selena informs us. "You can just stay with us" I reassure her. "That's okay, ill comeover to see Demi and stuff, but you and Justin deserve some alone time" She smiles. "Okay, but you're welcome anytime" I tell her. "Thanks" She thanks me.

"Wait Justin, before scooter picks us up from the airport, do you think we could text scooter and ask him if we can pick up Matt and Tyler?" I ask. "Already did" Justin tells me. "And he said?" I say with curiosity. "He said he'll pick them up on the way to our beach house, and Kenny is going to pick us up". "Alright" I smile. Kenny, Justin's bodyguard picks us up and we drive to our beach house. We pull into the driveway and see that scooter and the boys are waiting outside. "Thanks for picking us up Kenny" I thank before running to hug Matt and Tyler. "How have you guys been?" I ask smiling while opening the door. "We've been good, same old stuff, I got fired" Matt blurts out at the end. "What why!? You decorate lovely" I tell him. "Because I was sassing a very bitchy customer" He explains. "That's what he called her. A very bitch customer" Tyler tells everyone. We all laugh before walking inside. "Elena whenever you're ready we can go to the studio" Scooter tells me. "I'm ready when you are" I smile. "Lets go" He grins. I get into his car and we drive to the studio that he booked us time for.

"Did you figure out your track list that you want?" Scooter asks me. "Yeah" I smile. "Lets record" He says with excitement. I start to sing Fix a heart before I feel a tear fall from my face. "Elena are you okay?" I hear scooter ask as he stops the music. "Yeah I'm fine" I tell him. We continue on and I make it through the song and the next one I sing is for the love of a daughter. I can't help but ball my eyes out at this one. "Elena. What's wrong" Scooter Asks me at the end of for the love of a daughter. "Scooter it's nothing, it's just I wrote that song about my dad" I explain. "So you're okay to go on?" He asks actually looking concerned. "100% ok" I smile. "Okay next".

After about 6 hours of recording, we finished 7 songs. So we still have 15 more to record, but we are continuing tomorrow while Demi is here. I get home and see that everyone had left, including Selena. "Justin, can I talk to you?" I yell to him. He walks downstairs and sits on the couch "Sure whats up?" He asks. "I'm just really overwhelmed, like my album is being so rushed. I recorded 7 songs today. 7. In 6 hours. Then yesterday I had to run from Noah, and tomorrow it's Demi and finishing the album, and tonight it's our single thats coming out--" Justin cuts me off. "It'll all be okay. Tonight is going to be fun, we aren't doing anything too exiting, but it'll be fun. Tomorrow, Demi is super nice and just you'll be super comfortable around her. Scooter believes in you, that's why he's making you record so many in so little time. He doesn't think you need to re-record anything because your voice is perfect every time . All the stress will be over by tomorrow okay?" He smiles putting his tattooed arm around me. "What about Noah Justin" I ask resting my head on his shoulder. "Screw that fucker, next time I see him, I will kill him" Justin tells me while I feel his arm get tense. "Justin"I say softy, putting my hand on his chest. "What's wrong..." I ask him again looking at the tears fall from his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do you think Justin's crying? Sorry cliff hanger :) Ill be posting tomorrow or Friday !💕 Vote please xo