Chapter 29/All night

Elena's POV

Justin kisses my cheek and wishes me luck before letting me to backstage and he takes a seat in the change room then turns on the tv so that he can watch the interview. I told him that he could just sit in the crowed, but he said he wants the attention on me today. That's sweet of him but I'm nervous for the interview and I want to be able to see him. Ellen ran through only a few basic questions, I know she's going to ask me questions about treatment and stuff. I'm totally fine with that but I am nervous, this is my first time talking about it, and also my first time performing on TV. "2 minutes" Ellen smiles at me before walking on the stage and sitting down on her chair.

Before I know it, my song 'you'll never know' comes on then Ellen introduces me. "So you're album comes out today" Ellen starts the conversation "Yeah, it's called 'Lovin it'. I'm extremely proud of this album, I wrote most of the songs except for the one I have with Justin" I tell her. "What did you write about?" She asks me "Personal struggles, falling in love, breaking up just the basic stuff. But with this album, you will definitely learn a lot about me. I'm nervous releasing it because a few songs are extremely personal but I'm so very exited about it" I answer. "So you and Justin publicly announced that you two were dating about 6 months ago. How are you guys?" Ellen asks. "Justin is the love of my life. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I know we've been dating for a while now but I still get butterflies around him. I'm still falling for him" I gush. "That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. What's your relationship like with the Justin bieber" Ellen asks. "The Justin bieber" I laugh. "Well he's really famous, cute, successful. So I think it's fair to call him the Bieber because he can't be human" Ellen tells me. "Our relationship is like best friends but romantic, I can tell him everything and anything. I wouldn't even have an album if it wasnt for him. I wouldn't have gone to treatment if it wasnt for him. I don't even know if I would e alive if it wasnt for him" I explain. "If it's okay I would like to ask some questions about treatment" She asks crossing her fingers. "Of course" I smile. "What happened, why did you go, what was it like?" . " I'm bipolar and I have been since I was younger. I went to treatment because when I was a little girl, my father sexually assaulted me, along with emotionally and physically abusing me. My mother and father were still alcoholics. My mother still is, my father actually passed away a few days ago. But what really sent me over the edge was he came back with one of my ex boyfriend who also abused me, and it's just a really long story. I stopped taking my medication then my eating disorder came back. I started self harming again, everything was just crashing down in front of me. Treatment was hell for a while but it got better. Demi Lovato is actually one of my best friends and she stayed with me the entire time I was in treatment because she understands how I feel, she told me that I should just tell the world about my problems like she did because the truth always comes out and she just thought that I should be honest" I explain. "Were you afraid people would think you were copying Demi?" Ellen asks. "For sure I was terrified of that but Demi told me that whoever thinks that aren't my real fans and people can think what they want. I'm really happy and healthy now. No I'm not happy all the time like I'm still going through treatment I'm just not in the centre anymore, it's going to take time". "I actually got you something" Ellen smiles. "This is you on the left as you can tell and that's me in the middle with my arms around you and Justin who is on the right of me" Ellen tells me pulling out an iPhone 5s case, it says "best friends forever" at the top of the case". I start laughing out loud and thank her for the gift. "We're going to cut for commercials but Elena will be performing a song from her album which will be on iTunes tonight at 7pm and in stores worldwide tomorrow" Ellen says. We get up and walk off stage, while people are setting up for the song that I'm gonna sing. "Thank you so much for having me" I thank Ellen. She hugs me and tells me "You're a very strong girl, good luck in life" Ellen then laughs a little then wishes me luck on my performance.

"Please welcome to the stage a very talented 18 year old girl with one of the best vocals anyone has ever heard Elena Gilbert!" Ellen introduces me. The spotlight goes on me and I begin singing honeymoon avenue. People are cheering and it's just such a surreal feeling, people are clapping and just having fun, this is my dream come true. I finish my song and people cheer and clap, Ellen comes on stage and thanks me for being on the show and tells everyone to buy my album.

It's not about 4 o'clock by the time we say goodbye to Ellen and grab all my curling irons, make up and outfits. This time Ronnie comes and picks us up, he tells us he will get someone else to drive the car home because the fans are going wild outside and it's actually dangerous. "Are we aloud to at least go meet some?" I ask one of the security guards who works at Ellen. "Unfortunately no, because it's not just 100 people, there are about 500 people outside and that doesn't seem like a lot when you think of concerts and stuff, but it's very dangerous. There is pushing and shoving" He explains to me. "Oh okay" I reply. My guards walk Justin and I out of the building and into the car. I send out a quick tweet apologizing to everyone who waited outside Ellen to see us, and explain why Justin and I couldn't come. Ronnie quickly drops us off and we thank him before running inside.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" I ask him. "Well I did promise you to have a movie night" He tells me while grabbing my two hands. "With Demi?" I ask. "No, Demi flew to New York for her book signing thing, she'll be back in a few days" He explains. "So we have all night to our selves?" I ask while putting my arms around his neck. "All night" He pecks my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my last chapter it's brandy, not Brady. Auto correct hates me sometimes. Thank you so much for reading xoxo ill be posting more soon :*