Chapter 6/ I feel the exact same way

Elena's POV

''Elena sweetie come here'' ''No dad get away from me!'' I yell. '' But Elena, i'm your dad, come give me a kiss, don't make me force you like I used to.'' My father says in a deep scary way. He starts walking closer to me until i'm up against a wall. He puts his hands around my waist '' NO ! NO ! NO !, Stop !'' I scream at the top of my lungs as tears run down my face then he moves his hands down to my ass. '' You know you like it'' He whispers in my ear. '' I dont ! I dont like it ! Stop !'' I cry. '' You're so pathetic acting like you're the victim, don't act like you're so innocent. You never told anyone about us because you like us, you like me, you like when I do this.'' He says placing kisses on my neck. I run away from in until I get to the downstairs door I open it to run out then he runs behind me and slams it shut. He grabs my wrist and spins me around. '' Just kiss me!'' He barks kissing my lips. '' NO STOP''.

I wake up to my cell phone ringing and i'm in tears because of that nightmare I just had. '' H-hello?'' I stuttered. '' Hey, i'm sorry did I wake you?'' I hear a familiar voice ask. ''No I was up'' I reply. '' Oh okay, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a second date tonight?''. '' I think i'm available, I can call you when I know, where would we be going?'' I question. '' Wherever you want to go'' Justin responds and I can tell he's smiling. '' I feel like going somewhere fun but we could still talk'' I said smiling too. There's something about Justin, I don't know what it is, but that boy makes me feel so safe, just hearing his voice made me forget all about that dream with my dad.'' Okay I have something in mind, wear something casual, I will pick you up around 6:00 . Ill see you later shawty'' He says into the phone. '' Bye justin'' I say smiling.

I decide to get out of bed and go to my job interviews, last week I handed in my resume to Starbucks that my friend Peri recommended for me. I also handed it in to, the strand, and forever 21. I wasn't thinking when I said yes to an interview to 2 of those places, both in the same day, I am rich myself believe it or not, not trying to sound cocky or anything but I am . When my Grandfather and grandmother passed away all of their money went to me when I turned 18 and they were loaded. Im not really sure how... Bingo? I mean how do two old people have millions of dollars like that? I'm so very grateful that they left me all that money because I don't know where I would be right now if they hadn't. I will forever appreciate and miss them. Anyway I've been 18 since March 15th. So yes I do have money, but i'm paying for this house, i'm for hydro, i'm paying for my groceries, i'm paying for everything and I still need to go to university next year. I'm still a young girl I still want extra money to buy clothes, shoes, bows just the typical girl things. What time is it anyway? I glance over at my vintage clock hanging on my wall. 10:43am.

I go to closet and pick out something that would be appropriate to wear to an interview. I pick out my white American Apparel Tie Back Dress that my old friend Saylor bought for me for my birthday, I also put on black tights and a pair of white heels. I go to my make up counter and apply very natural colours, light brown eye shadow, very natural colour pink lipstick and light eyeliner and mascara. I walk to Starbucks to hand in my application. Then walk to 'The Strand' for my 12pm interview. I walk into the bookstore and instantly think about the job and I honestly would love to work here, I mean I love reading and writing, so this seems like the perfect place.

After the interview I leave to walk to Forever21 for my 1:30pm interview. I'm really hoping this interview goes well because I don't think the strand liked me very much. They just seemed like they didn't take me seriously because I am only 18 years old.

I look for cars as I walk across the street of L.A and make it to Forever21. ''Please let this go well, Please'' I say praying to God. I walk in and go straight to a woman who looks about 25 and I ask her for the manager. She walks to the back and soon an older woman about 50-60 years old walks out. ''Hello, what can i do for you young lady'' She says smiling. '' Hi, my name is Elena Gilbert, we spoke on the phone last week and I handed in my resume to the owner the other day'' I say smiling and putting my hand out to shake her hand. '' Well, it is very nice to meet you Elena, Come to the back, we can talk back there'' She gestures to the back of the store where i'm guessing her office and other storage is.