Chapter 35/ Mommy

My alarm goes off telling me it's 8am, I roll over and press the ok button before getting up then walking to the shower. I decided I would wake up super early to do something special for Justin since he's out today. I know I have all day to do something but I want it to be really special. I was at first just going to have Chaz, Pattie, Scooter and Demi and Selena come over and welcome him back, but that is too expected.

I hop in the shower and let the hot water send chills down my body giving me goosebumps. I start washing my hair when I think of something "What does Justin love more than anything in the world?" I ask myself out loud. "His fans". Maybe I could have about 50 fans wait outside the hospital with me? Maybe 50 is too much. 15? 15 sounds good, I know Justin's twitter password so I could just message them on there and ask where they live and if they want to come meet Justin with me. I call Selena and ask her if she wants to come along.

"Hello?" I hear her say. "Hey ! So wanna pick Justin up from the hospital with me? I'm gonna invite fans off of twitter to come" I ask. "Wouldn't it be easier just to go out in person and invite them so you know that they live here? But yeah I will be there" She tells me. "Kay you're right, ill do that when I'm done eating breakfast and everything" I inform her. "See ya later" Selena says. "Bye" I say with a happy tone to my voice.

I blow dry my hair then pull it into a high ponytail, I then wrap a piece of hair around the elastic. I walk to my closet and put on topshop lurex Fluffy floral All-in-one outfit then christian louboutin decollette black pumps. I do my eye make up, then apply red lipstick and look at myself once more before walking downstairs to eat my breakfast.

I open the cupboard and grab some apple cinnamon oat meal, then walk to the fridge and grab some strawberries to eat on the side. I look at the time and see that's it's 9:15, so I need to get going because I have a therapy session for 9:30. I have to go, I don't have a choice, the treatment centre I went to recommended it, they said I have to go for a year. They were going to put me in a sober house but since I was living with Justin, I didn't have to as long as I went to therapy. I finish eating, grab my bag, then leave.

"Hey, Elena Gilbert 9:30" I check in the front desk. "She's ready for you mrs.Gilbert" The man tells me. I walk in and sit down on the leather burgundy couch. "Good morning Elena" Dr.Racheal greets with a smile. "Morning" I smile back. "So how are you?" She starts the session.

About an hour later I leave the session and begin walking outside to find some fans. Luckily it's Sunday so teenagers aren't in school right now so hopefully this won't take long.

I see about 3 teenage girls who look about 17 eating hot dogs. I walk up to them and see their faces light up. "Oh my god, can I please get a picture with?" They all ask, just at different times. "Yeah of course" I giggle. "But first I was wondering if y'all would want to hang out with me, and 12 other girls and boys today, then go pick up Justin from the hospital later?" I ask and watch their faces go blank. "Ar-are you serious?" One of them asks. "100% serious" I assure them. "Yes! Omg We would love to" the one in the middle says smiling ear to ear. "Just don't tweet about it or anything until after" I tell them. "Okay" they say. "Okay so meet me at this address at 3" I give them the address to my house which was made over and fixed from when my dad trashed it.

I walk for another two hours getting followed by paparazzi, meeting fans then inviting them to my house. I take out my phone to call Justin and notice that I have a text message 'Ever wonder what would happen if the whole world found out about Justin killing Noah and your dad? Well you're gonna find out. -A'.

Should I tell Justin about these messages? Like he got into an accident because of that one message and I don't want anything else to happen. But I need to figure out who the hell thinks they are Mona from pretty little liars and how do they know all this? Especially the part about Justin. If anyone ever were to find out about how Justin killed my dad and Noah, I have no idea what would happen with the law, let one what would happen to his career! This could ruin his career and it would be my fault because Justin wouldn't have had to kill my dad and Noah if Justin wouldn't have met me.