Chapter 37/ Papa-Paparazzi

Sorry it took a week for me to post, but it was Christmas, then New Years, but I made it extra long than normal... I think. So enjoy :) xoxo

************************************

'You chose not to tell Justin about the baby. Don't worry hun, your secret is safe with me, I already told a better secret. Just wait and see bitch-A" that's the text I woke up to this morning, Im terrified of what this person did or said but i'm going to try to make this day about Justin getting to know my mom.

"So what movie do y'all wanna see?" I ask Hope, my mom and Justin who are in my house in my living room. "I'm fine with anything" Justin tells me. "Same here" Hope agrees. "You kids choose" my mom instructs us. "Kay well someone has to choose" I point out. "What about Believe?" I suggest. "That's my movie, I think you and I have seen it over 10 times" Justin wines. "I know but I want my mom to get to know you, and this movie will show her who you are" I smile. "Okay babe" he gives in. "I always win" I laugh smiling at my mom. "That's not true" Justin mumbles to my mom. "What movie did we watch last night?" I ask Justin holding my ear. "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Justin says trying not to smile. "Exactly" I giggle. "Wait but the paparazzi will see us and fans won't leave us alone to watch the movie, I love our fans but sometimes it would be nice to just watch a movie" Justin points out. "Calm down Justin, Ill make a call" I roll my eyes at his cuteness.

"Okay so I called the movie theatre, and the agreed to close theatre 15 for two hours and let us see the movie" I inform them all. "What time?" Hope asks. "2:00pm" I tell her. "What do you wanna do in the meantime?" I ask them. "Wanna go grab lunch?" Justin asks us all. "Olive garden?" I say with a begging tone of voice. "We basically live there Elena, we have gone so many times" Justin laughs. "Good so they will know our orders" I smile.

"What does everyone want?" I ask everyone as they look over their menus and as people and paparazzi take our pictures waiting for something interesting to happen. "I'm good with just a salad, I had a big breakfast" Hope replies. "I'm going to get the ravioli" my mom tells us. "What about you babe" I nudge Justin who's deep in thought. "What?" He asks. "Where did you go just there?" I question. "Why are people staring at me like I killed someone?"Justin asks looking at all the people. "Because you did, it's all over tmz and all over magazine covers" A waitress informs us. "What do you mean I killed someone?" Justin asks nervously. "Apparently you killed Elena's father and someone named Noah. It's all rumours" The waitress rolls her eyes. "Excuse me I don't really feel well" Justin steps away from the table and starts walking towards the door.

"Justin wait!" I yell chasing after him. "What?" He snaps at me. He sees that the expression on my face is upset and hurt that he just snapped at me. "I'm sorry babe, what do you need?" He asks me quietly. "You're not walking out there alone, let me go out there with you" I grab his hand. "Who the hell did you tell? Did you tell Hope?" He questions me. "No, I didn't tell anyone I promise you" I defend myself. "We will talk later but I just want to get out of here I'm tired of everyone taking my picture now that I know why" Justin tells me. "Yeah of course" I reply. "Don't let go of my hand ok" Justin holds my hand tight. "I won't. Ignore them okay" I start walking with him.

"Justin you murdered them correct?" "You should be ashamed" "you're going to hell" "does Elena know you're a killer" Justin was trying to ignore them all but I could see him getting annoyed as everyone is blocking our way to walk and the flashes are blinding us. We're walking very slowly through the people, when Justin stops walking when he hears one comment "Are you gonna murder Elena like you murdered her father?" Or is she gonna save you the trouble and kill herself. Because we all know she wants to". Justin turns to him and throws his camera on the ground then yells"Shut the fuck up! You know nothing cunt. Yo--". "Justin" I sigh and pull his arm to the car.