Chapter 24/ Nice and close

"I've been trying to stay strong for so long but you don't understand how much this is effecting me. I love you and watching you struggle and seeing you upset all the time breaks my heart because I feel so helpless" Justin says with his face turned away from me. "Justin look at me"I tell him. He looks at me looking fragile and embarrassed. "It's okay that you're crying. Everyone breaks down, even pop stars" I smile.

"But Justin you have helped. Like we're in Florida right now because YOU bought this place, YOU let us use your private jet. I'm safe because of you" I explain to him. He looks up at me. "But-" he begins to say before I cut him off. "But nothing. You are helping me by just loving me" I kiss his cheek. "You're enough for me. So stop it, okay tonight is supposed to be fun. Lets have fun" I smile. "Come" Justin says grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs onto the bed and grabs the laptop from under it.

"What are we doing Justin?" I ask him. "You watch keeping up with the kardashians right?" He asks me. "Well I used to before everything happened" I tell him. "Okay well remember when Scott and Kim went on Omegle to talk to fans. That's what we're doing when the song comes out" He explains while typing in the website. "It comes out at 7 right?" I question.

"Yeah, it's 6:50 right now so ill tweet the details" Justin smiles. "I like how your fans know absolutely nothing about our song" I say to him laying on my stomach next to him. "Our fans" He corrects me. "Justin I have no fans yet, I've had death threats from some of your fans. People just know me because of you" I explain to him. "The 'fans' that do that, aren't my real fans. And you will have fans once this song is out and your album is finished" he smiles. "How long until my album is finished then out?" I ask. "Well probably finish next week. That's when scooter wants it done. But most artists it takes about a year to finish an album. I don't know why he's rushing you" Justin observes.

"I don't know either. Like he wants over 20 songs done in a week... It's a lot of pressure and I want my album to be amazing, not just ok" I say truthfully to Justin. "The album might be out in as little as a month" Justin says looking worried. "It's just a lot of work" Justin adds. "Ill be fine" I reassure him. "Scooter shouldn't be rushing you. I really want to know why he is. Like I know he believes in you, and he said he doesn't think you need to re sing stuff because he said your voice is amazing but it still doesn't make sense that he wants it all done in a week or so. Ill ask him tomorrow" Justin rambles.

"6:59" I smile. "Kay lets start omegleing people" Justin says. "Babe.. That isn't a word" I tell him. "Well I used it anyway" He laughs. "7" He smiles. We start video chatting people and everyone seems to be loving the song, and Justin was right. I do have some fans, people were actually exited to see me on video, some were really exited that I was talking to them. I even had some fans say that I'm the best singer they've heard yet. I find that really sweet and I feel so lucky to have 1st of all met Justin and made a song with him, but 2nd of all, I'm in love with him and I'm happy.

After about 3 hours of video chatting people, we hear a door bell ring and say goodbye to our last fan and I walk to the door to see who it is. I open the door and see a woman about 5'1 and has blue hair. "You must be Elena, I'm demi" She smiles while shaking my hand. "I know who you are" I smile then start to cry a little. "Why are you crying?" She laughs a little. "Just because, I know you get this a lot but you saved my life" I tell her. "Awe oh my god you're too cute. Thank you. If you ever need anything I'm here for you and I can't wait to record with you" she smiles whiling giving me her number. "I want to hear your story" She grins. "How about you tell me later, if you feel comfortable". "Sure, I can tell you tomorrow before we record" I tell her. "Okay, where's Justin?" She asks. "Oh and I heard your new single with him. You have a hell of a voice" She compliments.

"Thank you so much. I can't believe I just got a compliment from you. And he's upstairs on the bed. We just finished video chatting some fans" I smile while showing her to her room that she's staying in. "Is it okay if I go see Selena tonight? I know it's my first night here and I don't want to be rude but I haven't seen her in a while" Demi begins telling me. "No I don't mind, and Justin won't either. It's getting late anyway so I think Justin and I are just going to go to bed" I tell her. "Okay thanks for everything" Demi thanks before leaving.

I walk upstairs and see that Justin is already asleep. With his grey sweat pants, no shirt and messy hair, I can say he looks pretty cute. I walk over to where his close are and pick myself out a pair of black sweat pants and I grab one of his sweaters. I walk over to the bed and lay down beside him then pull the comforter over top of us. I feel Justin's arm wrap around my waist and pull me in nice and close. I grab his hand and close my eyes. "I love you Gilbert" He mumbles in a sleepy voice. "Love you too Bieber" I say back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There may or not be a really cute chapter Sunday :)