Chapter 30/ comfort feeling

"So what do you want to do?" He asks. "Can we just go upstairs and wait for my album to come out, it comes out at 5" I suggest. "Sounds good" he kisses my cheek then grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs. We walk upstairs and sit on the bed, it's now 4:50 and I'm on twitter retweeting fans and tweeting them back. I send out one tweet with a YouTube video that is me saying "Hey guys, I just want to thank you all for being here for me, it's been a rough couple of months and the fact that you guys are by my side. My album comes out today, I really hope y'all enjoy it. Tweet me what you think or comment below what y'all think. I have the best fans in the world, thank you. I love you" I blow a kiss into the camera before Justin presses the off button. There was some hate comment that was like 'what fans, she only has fans because people feel sorry for her' Justin and I just laughed at that comment because it was ridiculous. "2 minutes" he informs me. "Thank you" I kiss his soft lips. "For what?" He asks. "I wouldn't have an album if it wasn't for you" I kiss his lips again. "You wouldn't have an album if you didn't have a beautiful voice" He tells me. "5:00" he whispers in my ear. Justin goes on his phone and buys my album and I laugh, I look at my twitter which Is going insane, so many positive tweets, people love it.

About an hour later, Justin opens up iTunes on his iPhone and shows me that 'Lovin it' is number one. "Oh my god Justin you're joking" I start crying a little. "No look" He smiles while showing me his phone. "Oh my goodness Justin! I'm so happy" I start jumping on the bed. "I'm so proud of you babe" He tells me. I stop jumping then take that laptop off the bed. "Thank you Justin" I wrap my arms around his neck then begin placing kisses on his jawline. I hear a light moan from him. I smile then move my kisses to his lips, I can feel him smiling too. He depends the kiss then pulls me onto his lap so that I'm straddling him. I start tugging at his shirt, I take it off of him then begin kissing his chest, I make my way back up to his lips, he then takes off my shirt. I feel him lightly sucking on my neck, causing me to let out a quiet moan. He comes back to my lips and I feel his tongue glide along my bottom lip asking for entry, I gladly give it to him while playing with his hair at the back of his neck.

*The next morning*

I wake up next to Justin's naked body cuddling me. I can hear his heartbeat, that's something I've missed the most when I was in treatment. Hearing his heartbeat, hearing his breathe beside me, that comfort feeling that he gives me. With my anxiety disorder, a few months ago my anxiety was really bad, Justin was the only think that kept me sane. I feel bad for being such a bitch to him a few months ago, but he knows I love him now, or I hope he does. Since I missed Christmas, I want to plan something for christmas and new years. I know it's January 5th and Christmas was 10 days ago, but I definitely do think I should plan something. I hear Justin whisper in my ear "good morning babe". "Morning love" I kiss his cheek.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom after picking up clothes. I call rob who is my party planner to plan a party for Christmas and New Years. "Hello?" I hear rob say. "Hey! It's Elena" I greet. "Oh hey! What can I do for you sweetie" He asks. "I want to throw a surprise Christmas party/ New Years party for Justin. Sounds weird cause it's like a surprise party for Justin but for Christmas" I ask Rob. "You're confusing dear" he laughs. "I'm sorry" I laugh. "I think I understand though, we can meet for lunch tomorrow and have the party ready by January 8th" He tells me. "Sounds amazing, thank you" I thank him before hanging up.

"Babe, wanna go out to breakfast?" Justin asks knocking on the door. "Sure, where?" I ask. "Starbucks" he suggests. I open the door then see his now clothed body and laugh "are you joking? You hate when I make you go there for breakfast". "For you ill go anywhere" He says putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close. "Cheesy" I giggle. He looks a little embarrassed and it's cute, were back to the way we were a few months ago. "You're cute Justin" I give one light kiss before walking away from him. I look in the mirror once more before leaving the room and walking downstairs to go to breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOO sorry that it's SO short! But next chapter will be long, I promise you I'm just really stressed out with school and dance and everything. Thank you for reading and honestly I promise the story will get better <3