Chapter 12/ Fun in the sun

Hey guys !xo the end where Elena and Alli are talking might be a little hard to understand but it's Elena Alli then Elena, Alli then Elena then Alli.. :) Enjoy !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena's POV

"Justin, you're squishing me" I laugh as Justin is still on top of me. "I'm sleeping" He says with his eyes closed. "Oh shut up Justy" I giggle. "Fine, ill move, but I'm seriously exhausted" He tells me while rolling off of me and moving his pillows into the middle "Why did you move your pillows?" I ask him "How are we supposed to cuddle if we're so far away" He smiles. "Good thing you're close so that I can do this" I lean in making him lean in to , were about to kiss when I take a pillow and hit him lightly in the face with it.

Justin's POV

"Hell no, you did not just hit me" I say hitting her with one of my pillows . "Um but I did" she says laughing her ass off. "Wait Elena be serious for a minute" I tell her while getting out of bed "Here" I say throwing her her pills "oh thanks" She thanks me looking a little embarrassed "No don't be embarrassed , I like you for you. Nothing to be ashamed of " I say getting back in bed and putting my arm around her. "Goodnight Justy" I hear Elena say quietly resting her head on my chest "Night babe" I kiss her for head before shutting off the lights with the remote.

I wake up and realize that Elena isn't in bed , I look at the time and it's 11:38am. I get up to get my phone and call Elena right away to make sure everything is okay. "Hey Justin" "Hey Elena, where are you?" I ask her and I can tell she's in public . "I left at about 9 to go get Starbucks with my friend I met yesterday"She explains. "Oh okay, who is she" I ask "She is a he" She laughs . That makes me feel uncomfortable . Knowing she's with another guy "Oh um, okay have fun"I tell her. "Ill be home shortly" She says before hanging up.

Elena's POV

Hey Elena , I need to talk to you~Alli

Okay what's wrong?~Elena

My parents are going through a divorce and Travis just dumped me~alli

Travis was her boyfriend , they have been dating since grade 10, we never really talked about him or anything because I wasn't very fond of him.

Awe alli I'm sorry, do you want me to call you later ?~Elena

Yeah that would be great, my doctor also diagnosed me with depression disorder , so I want to talk to you about it~Alli

Call you around 6~Elena

That must be really tough on Alli, I feel really bad for her, she must feel so overwhelmed, especially since I'm not there because she's my best friend , and I'm hers, and Im not there for her because I'm here and she's there. She doesn't even know I left, maybe I should tell her.

I walk up to my door and unlock it , to my surprise justin made breakfast. "Hey beautiful" he says coming up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist then placing a light kiss on my cheek.

"Why did you make breakfast?" I ask him smiling "Can I not make my girlfriend breakfast ?" He smiles flipping a pancake "actually it makes me feel uncomfortable that you were hanging out with another guy, without me, I mean we just started dating and it just doesn't fe--" I cut him off before saying "Justin he's gay".

A smile forms on his face "feel stupid now don't ya?" I laugh while sticking a piece of bacon in my mouth . "Shut up Elena" He jokes . "So do you want help with anything?" I ask . "Can you set up the plates and forks?" He says flipping the last pancake. "Sure"I smile

"So what do you want to do today?" Justin asks me while putting a piece of pancake in his mouth. "I want to go swimming, but we don't have swimsuits" I tell him . "So I guess we're gonna have to skinny dip" He side smiles . "Haha cute, no we can just go buy some" I smile while drinking some orange juice.