CHAPTER FIFTEEN; I WAS IN LOVE WITH JARRED.

Lexi’s pov.

There was a bright light filling my room, I guess I forgot to close the blinds last night. I wanted to sit up so I could shut the blinds and enjoy a few more hours of sleep.

I lifted my body off of the bed only to be yanked back down.

"What the..." I was panicking now, who the hell is in my bed and why is their arm over my waist.

The person next to me moved, tightening their grip on me. I was searching my brain; trying to figure out who I was with. I was fidgeting now, I was scared. What if this person broke in and decided to sleep in my bed, with me.

"I swear if you keep moving about Lexi I am going to hurt you!" that voice, I knew that voice.

I finally decided it was time to look at whoever was in my bed.

Jarred.

Every part of yesterday rushed back to my head...

Going to town with Alex.

Bumping into Jarred and Caleb.

Caleb and Alex making up.

Caleb and Alex making out.

Jarred and Caleb staying over.

"I'm sorry; I temporarily forgot who you were." I blushed, even to me that sounded stupid.

"You forgot who your own fiancé was?" I could hear the amusement in his voice; at least he wasn't mad at me.

"It was just a shock to wake up with your arm around me." He started to pull his arm off, muttering sorry. "I didn't say it was a bad shock, just a shock." I grabbed his arm and wrapped it back around me. Resting my head back on his chest.

His chest vibrated when he laughed, but no noise filled my room, it was a silent laugh.

"What do you want to do today then Lexi?" I desperately wanted to just spend the day with Jarred, get to know him better but I couldn't.

"I have to go back to school today Jarred, I'm sorry." We were both silent for a minute and then Jarred spoke again,

"I'll drive you; Caleb and I don't have anything to do today so we can drive you back." I turned around so I was facing Jarred, his face was centimeters away from mine.

“Are you sure?” silently wishing he would say yes.

“Of course!” I honestly haven't felt this happy in so long.

“Thank you Thank you Thank you” I wrapped my arms around Jarred's neck and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I raised my head looking into Jarred's eyes; my gaze kept wandering every now and again. They would land on his lips, his full red lips. I need to stop staring at them; he is going to think I am weird.

“Lexi...” he grunted out my name, sounding in pain.

I looked into his eyes, I was wrong. He wasn't in pain, his eyes were full of lust; he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him.

I couldn’t stop myself any longer; I lowered my head keeping my gazed locked with Jarred's. His gaze fell to my lips and then back up to my eyes.

I could feel his ragged breathe on my cheeks and neck now, he was breathing fast. His lips we millimeters away from mine, we were both leaning in, and any second now we would be kissing. I was about to place my lips on his but I chickened out right at the last moment.

I lay beside him staring up at the ceiling, what had I just done?

“Jarred, I’m so sorry.” he didn’t reply to me, we lay in silence for five minutes. I knew he wasn't going to talk to me, I had obviously ruined it.