CHAPTER SIX; JUST A NORMAL WITCH AGAIN.

Lexi’s pov.

I didn’t say anything else to my parents for the rest of the night. I locked myself in my bed room; I only left for food or to use to toilet.

I was still trying to figure out what they were telling me; none of it made any sense.

My mother was a witch. Does that make me a half witch?

I am engaged. To someone who is most definitely NOT human, but what he is I do not know.

Werewolves used to live on my street. They wanted me dead, why?

Boarding school was the only solution. How?

I can honestly say I have never been so confused in my life.

It was Sunday now; this is the last day I will be spending with my parents, if I want some answers I need to get them now. I got out of my bed, walked over to the wardrobe. I would be travelling back to school in a few hours so I didn’t want to wear anything too uncomfortable. I put on a plain denim skirt and a white vest top. Pulling a pink cardigan on top I left my room.

I took my time walking down the stairs; I had to think of exactly what I wanted to know. My parents were in the kitchen talking again; should I listen again? Why not.

“Why did he have to walk in the room Daniel? She hates us now more than ever, she even calls us mother and father again.” I could hear the pain in my mother’s voice; at least she wasn’t as tired as yesterday.

“Melisa, she will calm down eventually, what we did, we did for her. Hopefully one day she will see that, until then we just have to wait.”

“I don’t want to lose my baby all over again, I just got her back.” My mother was now crying. Part of me wanted to run in there and hug my mother; tell her I forgive her but the more dominant part wanted to stay here and listen a little longer.

“Well we should tell her everything then, start right from the beginning.” I chose now to walk into the kitchen, “Morning Princess.” I smiled at my father; the smile didn’t quite reach my eyes.

“About last night Sweetie, do you want me to prove it to you?” I knew straight away what she was on about; her being a witch.

“Yes.”

My mother got out of her chair; she walked over to the middle of the kitchen.

“Now you see Sweetie because I am a water witch, my powers are specific to water. Daniel dear, pass me a glass of water.” My father walked over to the sink and filled a glass with water. He handed it to my mother,

“Thank you,” she kissed his cheek, “Now Alexis hold the glass.” She placed the glass on the table and I picked it up,

“What are you doing, this is just sil…” before I could finish my sentence the water that was in the glass was slowly raising. It was coming out of the glass, staying in its cylinder shape.

I looked at my mother to see her eyes closed and her hands clenched into tight fists.

I looked back at the water and it was now spreading out, still floating above the glass. It was like a sheet of water,

“Mum…”

Her eyes shot open and her head snapped to me, I was about to tell her how magical that was when I suddenly got soaked. I looked up and saw that there was no longer a sheet of water above of me, instead I was wearing it.

“You dropped the water on me?” I was trying to hold back a laugh; I could see my father was too. I couldn’t hold it anymore; the laugh erupted out of me. I was soon followed by my mother and father.