Chapter 16

Maryas POV

I was so excited because today was my first time going to magcon! I was going to meet everyone and I couldn't wait. I was wearing my om&m tee shirt and skinnys with vans. I was going to get my picture taken with all of them if I could. I got in line for Nash Cameron's and some girls line. I got closer and saw the girl. Holy shit. I go to school with her! that's Montana. I got up there and she saw me. "Marya!" she said coming over to hug me. "I've missed you, how you been?" she said. "Great! how did you get into magcon" she asked. "I Sing a bit and well the guys heard me and then I got signed in a spur of the moment thing" she said smiling. "Oh my gosh sorry go meet the guys." She said guiding me to them. "Guys meet my friend Marya. Marya I suppose you know the guys." She said laughing and dismissing herself to go grab Matt who was backstage. "Hey" I said shyly. Cameron pulled me into a hug while Nash took a photo with my phone that I had handed him. "There" he said smiling at me and Cameron taking a picture of us and then me going over to all of the rest of them.

Ariana's POV

A really nice girl named Marya had came for pictures and apparently she's from Montana's hometown. She was hanging out with us now since the meet and greet had ended and we were just chilling now. "How about we get some action going on in here" Cameron said. We all looked at him wide eyed. "Not like that you pervs" he said Rollin his eyes. "Okay so were playing truth, it's like truth or dare minus the dares" I said as everyone went to sit down. Montana sat in Matt's lap which was adorable since he rested his chin on her shoulder with his arms around her and hands linked with hers. "Okay, Montana," Sam started the game. "What are your regards on this picture you posted a month ago" he said passing his phone so she could see it. "Well I never did really want a relationship, because there too cliche for me and I don't like them much" she said. Matthew gave her an awkward kind of 'what the fuck look' and she kissed his nose. "But I love my Matt" he smiled at her kissing her lips softly.

Sams POV

This girl Marya is exactly my type, she's really cool and also has a lip ring it's pretty sick. I don't see many girls with lip rings although Montana has her belly button pierced, which is pretty cool. But I'm gonna get Maryas number and keep in contact we could have something going here.

It's super short but my ass was going to get kicked if I didn't update tonight. You know who you are ;) kik me: Montana_rose13
~Montana