서른여섯 (seoreunyeoseot)

"Jihoon-hyung, can you pass me the remote?" Seokmin asked, causing Jihoon to look up from his phone.

"Huh? Why?" Jihoon replied.

"I want to watch something else, obviously," Seokmin answered. He stretched out his hand.

"Why?" Jihoon responded, and Seokmin sighed.

"You're on your phone anyways, so why do you care?" Seokmin retorted. "Quickly!"

"Okay, fine." Jihoon reluctantly handed the TV remote to Seokmin and slouched back. "What are you so eager to watch?"

"Soonyoung guested on 'Knowing Brothers' with Jun, Minghao, and Chan. The episode airs right now," Seokmin explained. "Jisoo made a short appearance in the episode too because he was part of Soonyoung's staff that day."

"Ah, so that's how it is," Jihoon sighed, grinning teasingly at Seokmin.

"Shut up." Seokmin scowled. "I miss the days when you were too busy denying your crush on Soonyoung and begging me not to play something with him on it to notice me talking about Jisoo."

"Hey, I still don't like him like that!" Jihoon protested, and Seokmin gave him a flat stare.

"Okay...so maybe he's a little bit hot?" Jihoon admitted. "And, well, I guess he's a pretty good guy...but he's also really childish! There are times where I wonder if he's actually an adult or not."

Seokmin eyes lit up. "Wait, are you not worried about what people would say if you dated him anymore?" Seokmin questioned, and Jihoon nodded.

"If I like someone, I shouldn't have to give them up for someone else unless the person that I like likes that other person back. There's nothing wrong with being selfish from time to time," Jihoon replied. "But anyways, I think that we were talking about you and Jisoo, not Soonyoung and I..."

"Shut up and just scoot over. We're missing parts of the show," Seokmin said.

Seokmin nudged Jihoon's leg with his foot, and Jihoon lifted his legs, allowing Seokmin to join him on the couch. Once Seokmin was sitting comfortably, Jihoon dropped his legs back down and turned his attention to the television. The guests were just starting to enter. Jihoon's eyebrows raised when he noticed Soonyoung's outfit. Damn. School uniforms looked good on Soonyoung.

"Is that one of Soonyoung's songs?" Jihoon asked as the four boys started to dance. Seokmin nodded.

"It's catchy," Jihoon hummed, eyes following Soonyoung as he danced to the song.

"Wow, you four are really good dancers!" Kyung-hoon complimented.

"Ah, really? Thank you!" Soonyoung smiled brightly and bowed to Kyung-hoon. "I was honestly expecting you to ignore us and talk about girl groups instead. I didn't expect this type of response."

"Neither did we, but you guys were really good," Jang-hoon added. "But you guys aren't in a group together, right? So whose song was this?"

"Hoshi-hyung's," Chan answered. "Jun-hyung, The8-hyung, and I were actually backup dancers for Hoshi-hyung for this song, so that's why we decided to perform this one."

"Oh, all of you dance? I thought Jun was an actor though," Soo-geun said.

"Truthfully, Jun looks a lot like you, Heechul," Ho-dong mentioned.

"Our fans say that too!" Heechul exclaimed. "We took a picture together once because of that, and people said we looked just like siblings."

"That's right," Jun confirmed.

"But Jun, you're from China, right?" Heechul asked. Jun nodded. "There's something I'm curious about...is everyone in China as attractive as we are?"

"So shameless!" Jang-hoon complained, and Kyung-hoon leaned forward and smacked Heechul on the head.

"I feel bad for you, Jun. It must be hard looking as ugly as Heechul. At least you're young and have a good personality. Stay strong, alright?" Sangmin told Jun.

"Hey!" Heechul protested as Soonyoung and Jun laughed. "I'm not old!"

"Compared to Dino you are," Yeong-cheol responded. "How old are you again, Dino?"

"Ah, well, I just finished my last year of high school, so I'm 19," Chan answered. Ho-dong stared at him enviously.

"Must be nice being so young," Ho-dong sighed.

"Hey, kid, come over here," Sangmin said, lifting his desk threateningly.

"Well, let's move on to the next corner before the old men try to beat up Dino then," Heechul interrupted. "In the next corner–"

"Kim Heechul, how many times do we have to tell you? This isn't your personal show!" Yeong-cheol cut him off.

"Is everyone always picking fights with one another like this?" Minghao wondered. "I think we came to the wrong school..."

"Yeah, something's wrong with this school. Where are all the cute girls and boys?" Soonyoung questioned.

"Hoshi-yah." Heechul raised his hand and smiled. "There's a cute boy right here."

"Hm...not my type," Soonyoung replied, and Heechul frowned.

"What's your type then, Hoshi?" Kyung-hoon asked.

"Hm, for girls, I like smart and kinda stoic women, and for boys, I like hard-working, attractive, manly men," Soonyoung answered.

"How am I not your type then?!" Heechul exclaimed.

"He said attractive and manly men, Heechul, not weak, ugly boys," Sangmin said.

"Hey!" Heechul protested, and Jihoon grinned.

"You know, Soonyoung's ideal type sounds an awful lot like someone else I know," Seokmin hummed, and Jihoon jammed the side of his foot into Seokmin's stomach, blushing brightly.

"Ow!"

A/N: was gonna include soonyoung dancing to the beginning part of the song linked (right after luna's "mhmmmmm" part) bc i wanted to bring up the underlying subplot thing of jihoon's growing sexual tension due to having not had sex in a while bc his sex buddy confessed to the guy he liked, but i decided not to bc i felt like this chapter was already enough. just know that soonyoung did dance to that in the make-believe "knowing bros" episode from this story, and it turned jihoon on ;) sorry this wasn't that funny lmao i'm shit at being funny and stuff like that

anyways, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! it was pretty long, right? sorry it was late D: tell me what you thought though! linked song is "honey bee" by luna (of f(x)), hani, (of exid), and solar (of mamamoo) bc it's so catchy and i love it so much queens y'all know that i love luna more than anything she's my fav i love her so much pls go support this song bc it's so pretty and great and i love it! alright, well, that's it for this chapter, so as always, tysm for the continuous support bc it means the world to me! ily guys! see y'all next week! thanks again! tell me what you thought! gn! bye! ty! <3