마른다섯 (maheundaseot)

"Alright, I'm sure that all of you are starving, so I'll keep it short," Jihoon announced. "Our show has been doing really well. The ratings have been consistently high, and that's mostly thanks to you guys."

"Mostly?" Seungcheol asked in an offended voice.

"Are you implying that the cameramen and other staff members didn't contribute anything to the show?" Jihoon retorted.

"Ah, right," Seungcheol muttered awkwardly. Soonyoung grinned, causing his manager to scowl at him.

"Anyways, as I was saying, this show was a huge success because of you guys," Jihoon said. He bowed. "Thank you all for everything you've done! I couldn't have done it without you!" The others cheered and thanked him as he sat down before eagerly piling food on their plates.

"Wow, you've gotten pretty cool since high school, huh?" Jeonghan grinned at Jihoon. Jihoon winked in response.

"Hey, guys, let's make a toast!" Seungcheol called as he raised his glass. "To DK and Hoshi's Showtime series! Cheers!"

"Cheers!" the others chorused, clinking their glasses before gulping down their drinks.

"Hey, but I've been wondering...why are you four here?" Seungkwan questioned, staring pointedly at Jun, Minghao, Chan, and Jisoo.

"I'm staff too! I'm their stylist!" Jisoo protested loudly, voice muffled by the pieces of dumpling in his mouth.

"Jihoon invited me, and Wonwoo insisted that I come," Jun replied with a smirk.

"Jun forced me to come along," Minghao sighed.

"You need to go out more!" Jun defended.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm having dinner with the Xu Minghao!" Mingyu's eyes sparkled as he stared at Minghao. "You're like, my favorite person ever!"

"I thought your favorite person ever was that handsome barista," Hansol said. "What's his name? The one who does good foam art? Kangbin or something?"

"I can have more than one favorite person!" Mingyu huffed. "Besides, Minghao is really handsome too!"

"And Chan? Why're you here?" Seungkwan asked.

"Why would I miss out on the opportunity to eat free sushi?" Chan responded.

"How did you even find out?" Seungcheol wondered.

"Ah, I told him about it," Jeonghan answered. "Jihoon told me to." Jihoon shrugged.

"I'm a fan. After all, he's the only idol out of the three that I know from your company that isn't annoying," Jihoon explained.

"Hey!" Seokmin protested.

"I get how Seokmin is annoying, but how am I annoying?!" Soonyoung exclaimed indignantly.

"Are you kidding? You're even more annoying than Seokmin is," Jihoon retorted.

"Hah!" Seokmin stuck his tongue out at Soonyoung.

"Don't be too smug, he's barely more annoying than you are," Jihoon told Seokmin.

"Soonyoung-hyung, don't be fooled by his words. Jihoon-sunbae was looking at a picture of you this morning," Seungkwan said. Soonyoung's heart skipped a beat. A picture of him?

"Is that why he was smiling like an idiot?" Hansol asked. Soonyoung beamed. Jihoon was smiling at his picture? "Ow!"

"I'm going to make your life hell during work on Monday," Jihoon promised. "Just watch."

"This is why they all like me more than you, Jihoon-ah," Wonwoo sighed.

"Hey, as long as Soonyoung-hyung likes Jihoon-hyung, he doesn't care. Right, Jihoon-hyung?" Seokmin grinned.

"Next person who says something about Soonyoung and I has to pay for himself," Jihoon threatened.

"You're hot when you're commanding," Soonyoung teased Jihoon, swooning jokingly. Jihoon scowled.

"You're paying for your own dinner," Jihoon told Soonyoung.

"But I'm broke!" Soonyoung cried out. Jihoon shrugged.

"Sucks for you."

"You're supposed to pay for your date, not make them pay," Jun interrupted.

"Do you wanna pay for yourself too?" Jihoon asked. Jun winced.

"Sorry, Soonyoung-ah, you're on your own. I tried," Jun said.

"It's okay. Thanks for trying," Soonyoung replied sadly before turning to Jihoon. "If you're not going to pay for my dinner though, you have to delete that picture you have of me. Give me your phone." Soonyoung held out his hand, and Jihoon frowned ambivalently.

"Alright, fine. I'll pay for your dinner," Jihoon conceded. Soonyoung cheered and grinned brightly, touched that Jihoon wanted to keep the picture of him.

A/N: uh how was this? please let me know what you thought! i snuck in two words from my vocabulary list today for my quiz in lit (i got a 100 on it despite never writing down the definitions of the words lit!). anyways linked song is "어때요 (why not)" by bulldok! i love it so much! it's so catchy! such talent! my queens! please support them! and as always thank y'all so much for the continuous support! it means a lot to me! i'll see you guys next week! have a great rest of your day! ty again! bye! <3