마흔여섯 (maheunyeoseot)

"Here you go. I'm finally done with all of the paperwork that you gave me," Seungkwan huffed, dropping the large stack of papers onto Jihoon's desk loudly. "Now can I please take a break?"

"Hm? How much has Hansol done?" Jihoon responded, eyes focused on his computer screen.

"I don't know! I don't care! Just let me take a break already!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "I've been trying to read the latest 'Fools' update for like, an hour now!" Jihoon froze.

"Wait. You...you read 'Fools' too?" Jihoon questioned.

"Of course," Seungkwan scoffed. He stared at Jihoon expectantly. "Well? Can I take a break now?"

"Y-Yeah, sure," Jihoon agreed, nodding awkwardly.

"Finally," Seungkwan sighed. He started to walk towards the break room, but suddenly, Jihoon grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Wait," Jihoon said. "Who's your favorite character?"

"Eungi, obviously," Seungkwan answered. He smirked. "Let me guess. Yours is Jeongwoo?"

"Woah, you're right! How did you know?!" Jihoon asked excitedly.

"Well, he's kind of like Soonyoung, isn't he? Of course you'd like him," Seungkwan teased. "Same eagerness, same prettiness, same cuteness."

"Soonyoung isn't pretty," Jihoon responded.

"But you admit that you find him cute, hm?" Seungkwan replied. Jihoon blushed and glared at Seungkwan intimidatingly.

"You should remember that I'm your superior here, Seungkwan-ah. Do you want me to give you more paperwork?" Jihoon threatened.

"Alright, alright, I get it!" Seungkwan put his hands up defensively before grinning. "You didn't deny it though." Seungkwan stuck his tongue out at Jihoon and ran away from the other man's desk.

"Boo Seungkwan! Get back here!" Jihoon yelled, scowling at the back of Seungkwan's body.

"Why are you so mad? It's not like he's wrong." Wonwoo smirked.

"Shorter people truly are filled with more rage than others," Hansol joked.

"Hey, did you just say something about my height?!" Jihoon said. "I'm technically your boss! Do you want to do more paperwork too?!"

"Jihoon-hyung, how long has it been since you've seen Soonyoung-hyung?" Mingyu interrupted.

"That's Jihoon-sunbae to you. At work, at least," Jihoon corrected. He scowled. "And why are you asking?"

"Maybe you're like Hansol. You know how he gets upset if he doesn't get his daily dose of chocolate? Maybe that's how you've started being with Soonyoung-hyung," Mingyu suggested.

"Isn't that just...love?" Wonwoo asked.

"No! It's not!" Jihoon protested. "I don't love him!"

"Are you sure about that?" Wonwoo smirked.

"Compared to this guy with his chocolate..." Jihoon jabbed a finger in Hansol's direction. "I'm not that serious. Right?"

"You've been scrolling through Soonyoung's social media posts for the past hour," Wonwoo pointed out. "That's almost as bad as Hansol with those chocolate making videos."

"Alright, we get it, I'm obsessed! Can you stop using me as an example?!" Hansol exclaimed. "What about Mingyu and that barista that does foam art? Or Mingyu and Minghao?"

"True. I am pretty obsessed with Minghao," Mingyu replied. He perked up. "Hey, Jihoon-hyung, when you and Soonyoung-hyung start dating, will you take me to Soonyoung-hyung's company to see Minghao?"

"Definitely not, you creep. I'm not gonna subject Minghao to your annoyingness. That would just be rude," Jihoon said. "And don't make it sound like Soonyoung and I will definitely be a couple! You might jinx it!"

"Since when did you believe in those types of superstitions?" Wonwoo smiled. "It looks like liking Soonyoung has really changed you, huh? I'm glad."

"Shut up."

"When a man's in love, he wants to stay by your side," the voices of Infinite sang loudly through the speakers of Hansol's phone. Hansol grinned at Jihoon playfully.

"Choi Hansol! I want your report and all of your paperwork done by noon! If it isn't, you won't get to produce your own show for the next five years!"

"So I guess now isn't an appropriate time to play 'Without U' by Infinite H?" Wonwoo asked, holding his hands up apologetically when Jihoon glared at him. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry."

A/N: i fell asleep 3 nights in a row writing this. hope it's okay though. please tell me what you thought! sorry it was so late. linked song is "니가 없을 (Without U)" by Infinite H ft. Zion.T bc favs i love infinite sm as most of you know. anyways like i said i won't be updating this thursday bc of my ap exam. see y'all the week after this one! have an amazing rest of your day! as always thank y'all sm for the continuous support! ily guys! thanks again! bye! <3