여섯 (yeoseot)

"Yo. What's up?" Jihoon said into his phone as he entered his apartment complex.

"Jihoon! Hey! So you know how I said that my friend would be coming over today? Well, I kinda need you to entertain him for a while," his roommate replied. Jihoon frowned.

"Are you going to be late or something?" he asked.

"Yeah. I finished a photo shoot with Jisoo a while back, and he asked if I had any plans, and I thought that I had enough time so I said yes, and now we're out getting ice cream, but my friend texted me saying that he's already on his way up to his room, and since you're going home early from work for once, can you, um, let him in? I'll bring the two of you ice cream back, I swear! You know that I'm weak when it comes to Jisoo! His beautiful voice and face and hair and lips and–"

"Alright, I got it, Seokmin. I'll let your friend in. You seriously better bring me back ice cream though. I'm hungry," Jihoon said.

"Yay! Thank you, Jihooniya! Get it, because it's like 'jagiya' and 'Jihoon' combined, and–"

"Shut up before I decide to text Jisoo about all that times that you had that racy dreams about him. Never call me that again."

"Okay, okay, I got it! You're such a bully."

"Save all that whining for your dreams, lover boy. I'm going to go up the elevator now. Later."

"Bye, Jihoon-ah!"

Jihoon sighed and stepped into the elevator. He pressed the button for his floor and brushed his bangs with his other hand. He hoisted his backpack onto his shoulders and thought quietly to himself as he exited the elevator and walked to his apartment.

As he got closer to his apartment door, he noticed a blond-haired man standing there patiently. Jihoon's eyes widened as he got a glimpse of the man's face. No way...was that who he thought it was?

"Kwon Soonyoung?" Jihoon asked, and the man turned towards Jihoon, smiling at him brightly.

"Jihoon-ah! It's nice to see you again! What are you doing here?" Soonyoung questioned. Jihoon sighed.

"I'm Seokmin's roommate. You must the friend that he was talking about then. Here, let me open the door," Jihoon said. Soonyoung stepped aside, and Jihoon unlocked the door and walked in. Soonyoung quickly followed him.

"So, you're Seokmin's roommate? Wow, I never would've guessed! I've never really seen you around here. Where do you go all day?" Soonyoung wondered.

"Work."

"Aw, that's kinda boring. Nothing else in your life?"

Other than Soonyoung himself who, for some reason, kept showing up? Jihoon shook his head.

"That's a shame. Hey, maybe you and I can hang out more! Besides, Seokmin's always ditching me for Jisoo anyways. He's with him right now, isn't he?" Soonyoung smirked. Jihoon nodded. "Thought so. He told me that he had gotten caught up in traffic because the photo shoot went on longer than expected or something."

"He's bringing back ice cream for us," Jihoon said awkwardly.

"Hmm, really? Sounds nice. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream, Jihoon-ah?"

"Probably strawberry."

"Mine's vanilla!"

Jihoon gave him a small nod and turned on the TV, selecting a random show and watching it quietly. Soonyoung seemed to get the hint, and he sat down next to Jihoon, not saying a word to the shorter boy. The pair sat there in silence for a few minutes as they watched the show.

"I'm back, I'm back! Please don't kill me, I love you guys!" Seokmin shouted, running into the room and holding up a bag that probably had ice cream inside it. "Here! I brought your favorites! Vanilla for Soonyoung, Strawberry for Jihoon!"

"Thanks, kid!" Jihoon grinned and slapped Seokmin's shoulder, hitting it a little bit harder than necessary to convey his irritation.

Jihoon grabbed the bag from Seokmin and set it on the table. He took out the two containers and placed them on the coffee table. He got out two spoons, handed one to Soonyoung, and sat on the couch. He opened his ice cream, and Soonyoung did the same.

"Mmm, this is really good, Seokmin-ah," Soonyoung said, sucking on his spoon.

Jihoon swallowed nervously, suddenly aware of how attractive Soonyoung looked with hollowed cheeks. He focused on a bit of ice cream that was on the corner of Soonyoung's lips instead to distract himself. He almost choked on his own ice cream as he saw Soonyoung's tongue dart out and lick the offending spot. Was Jihoon feeling like this because he hadn't had sex in a long time? His thoughts were interrupted by a loud moan.

Soonyoung's eyes were closed, and his mouth was hanging open as he shoveled another bite of ice cream into his mouth. Jihoon stared on and cringed as some melted vanilla ice cream ran down the side of Soonyoung's mouth. Why did it have to be vanilla for God's sake? Jihoon's thoughts continued to spiral downwards as he imagined more inappropriate things.

"You're such a slut, Soonyoung," Seokmin chuckled. Soonyoung scowled and glared at him. Jihoon blinked confusedly.

"What did you say, Seokmin? Did I miss something?" Jihoon asked.

"No, not at all. Should I leave you two alone?" Seokmin teased.

"What the fuck are you talking about? He's your friend, dude. Besides, since you're here now, you might as well entertain him. I'm going to my room. Later," Jihoon said, quickly walking away to his room with his ice cream. He was so glad that his shirt was long enough to cover his pants.

Jihoon flopped onto his bed with a sigh, staring at his closed door almost wistfully. He glanced down at his pants, then back at the door again. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a soft groan. He so needed to get laid. Jihoon looked down at his crotch again and frowned. This sucked.

A/N: when you're a shitty fanfic writer but you wanna include some obvious banging/sexual tension between your story's main couple bc you read a story about an otp from an anime that you haven't even watched yet but the author made you ship where one of them roleplayed as a maid in the fanfic even though he normally seems like a top ahahahahaha

sorry this sucked y'all I never got to completely edit it bc playing with cousins and shit a lot (another pair of cousins flew in so yeah more people to play with/take care of now anyways hoped you somehow liked this! linked song is "Wow" by BTOB bc I gotta start stanning them and if Sungjae isn't one of your favorite idols/MCs/actors, then you're living life the wrong way. later guys! ty for reading (and voting if you do)! love you!