열일곱 (yeolilgop)

"Hey, Soonyoung! What's up?" Seokmin answered his phone cheerfully.

"Are you at your apartment right now?" Soonyoung asked.

"Yeah, why? Is everything okay?" Seokmin worried.

"Is Jihoon home?" Soonyoung responded.

"No, but you didn't answer my question. Are you okay?" Seokmin repeated.

"Can I come over? I'll explain then," Soonyoung said.

"Of course you can. Text me when you're here. I'll open the door for you," Seokmin replied.

"Thanks, Seokmin. You're the best! Bye!" Soonyoung told him before hanging up.

Soonyoung placed his phone in his jacket pocket and wiped his bottom lip with the back of his hand, grimacing when he noticed the crimson stain that his lip had left on his skin. Soonyoung sighed and started the short walk to Seokmin's apartment, keeping his head down and covering his mouth with his hand. He didn't want anyone to see him like this.

He arrived at the apartment building after a few minutes, and he took the elevator up to Seokmin's floor. He sent a quick text to Seokmin and was in the middle of wiping away some more blood from his lips when Seokmin opened the door for him. Seokmin stared at him with wide eyes before pulling him into the apartment forcefully.

"Ow, Seokmin! That hurts! Let go!" Soonyoung complained childishly. Seokmin let go of Soonyoung's arm and grabbed his face instead.

"What happened to you? Who did this to you? Are you okay?" Seokmin asked. "Here, sit down. Do I have to beat someone up for you?"

"No, it's okay. The police already got him," Soonyoung chuckled, taking a seat on the couch. "Just help me treat the wound, please. Do you have a first aid kit?"

"I think Jihoon got us one, but I don't know where it is..." Seokmin mumbled. "Let me text him and ask."

"Okay," Soonyoung agreed, leaning back and placing his head on the back of the couch. He stared up at the ceiling silently as Seokmin waited for a reply.

"He's not answering," Seokmin said with a frown.

"Maybe he's busy," Soonyoung suggested.

"Oh, that's right! He said he'd be hanging out with a friend today," Seokmin remembered.

"Friend?" Soonyoung questioned.

"Mhm! Do you know Sorn from CLC? She and Jihoon are friends from high school. He went to hang out with her at around 3 P.M., and he told me that he wouldn't be back until late in the evening," Seokmin explained.

"Oh. I see," Soonyoung replied, feeling his heart sink. Jihoon had been with a girl all day?

"Let me try calling him, okay? We can't have your injury getting infected, right?" Seokmin grinned teasingly, though his eyes showed concern. He dialed Jihoon's number and held his phone up to his ear.

"It says he can't be reached. I'll just try to look for it on my own, okay? Wait here," Seokmin said, smiling comfortingly at Soonyoung and starting to get up. The pair then heard the doorknob turn and the front door open.

"Oh, that must be Jihoon! Hey, roomie!" Seokmin beamed, but Jihoon's eyes were on Soonyoung. Soonyoung felt his heart flutter and his stomach twist as Jihoon stared at him.

"Soonyoung? What are you doing here?" Jihoon asked. He walked over to the other two boys and kneeled in front of Soonyoung. "Shit, is that blood?"

"Yeah, but it's not as bad as it looks. It doesn't hurt too much, so you don't have to worry," Soonyoung answered, smiling brightly at Jihoon.

"As if I'd worry," Jihoon retorted teasingly, rolling his eyes before standing up. "Alright, we should treat this quickly. Seokmin, can you get me the first aid kit? It's in the cabinet above the bathroom sink."

"Okay!" Seokmin responded, running towards the bathroom and quickly coming back with the first aid kit.

"Good. Just put it on the table. Soonyoung, did you stop the bleeding earlier?" Jihoon queried.

"No," Soonyoung told him, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. Jihoon sighed.

"Okay. One second," Jihoon said. He ran to the kitchen counter and grabbed a napkin before heading back to Soonyoung.

"Is that for the bleeding?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah. Close your mouth, Soonyoung," Jihoon commanded, and Soonyoung shut his lips. Jihoon folded the napkin a few times before pressing it against Soonyoung's lips firmly. He held it there for a few minutes then took it off.

"Is it okay now?" Soonyoung wondered.

"No, I've only stopped the bleeding," Jihoon replied. "Come on, let's go to the bathroom. I'll wash your wound."

A/N: sorry this is up so late!!! I hope that you guys enjoyed this!!! linked song is "Est-ce que tu m'aimes?" by Maître Gims bc it's a p catchy song in my opinion. anyways, I hope that you've had an amazing day! ily guys! tysm for supporting me as always! see you next week! bye!