Chapter 8

Ok...LOL

This is really embarrasing

Now its on the right story!

Gosh i feel stupid!

anways...

VOTE

and

cOMMENt

-Elyse

___________________

Yeah

 When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off

 And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks (what)

 This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go

 We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous

 No shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviced (watch)

Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]

 Ah... I work out

 Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]

 I work out

            Okay by this point, I was grinding up to a stranger, drunk off my butt. Luna and I, in three in the morning, decided we wanted to go to a bar. So here we were. I looked over, Luna talking to this guy, obviously not drunk. I sighed but grinded up to the man harder, feeling him moan I giggled.

            I ignored the feeling in my stomach and my heart saying that this was wrong. I wanted to have fun; this is why I didn’t want a mate.

            Suddenly I was pulled off of me and thrown over someone’s shoulder, making my giggle, feeling sparks as I saw Luna looked frightened and followed us in her tight blue dress, seeing Jake next to her, ticked off. “What are you doing here?” I slurred. “We were just having fun.”

            Jacen growled and I felt the vibration on my stomach and giggled at the feeling as I was thrown in the passage seat of the car.

            “Jake, we just went to have fun,” Luna whispered and I giggled as I played with the vent and Jacen smacked and I stared at him in horror.

            “Why did you smack me?” I asked, tears burning in my eyes. “It’s not nice to smack,” I then started bawling. Okay, I was one of those emotional people when they get drunk.

***

            “Where are we going?” I giggled as he picked me up bridal way and headed toward the house. I knew where we were but I couldn’t help but say what was on my mind. “You’re bringing me to a castle. I'm a princess.” To that he started bursting out laughing which got me to cry again. He was laughing at me.

            I heard Luna and Jake fighting which made me cry harder. The fighting bringing up bad memories and then time I was drunk crying, I was truly bawling my eyes out.

            I saw the pain flash through his eyes as we saw me like this, a wreck which made my cry harder, I wasn’t supposed to be weak.

            Before I knew it, I was hugging him as he carried me upstairs, both of us ignoring the stares we got as they woke up from my crying and Jake and Luna screaming at each other.

            We walked in my room, shutting the door and the screaming stopped. He laid me down on the bed and I sniffled as I stopped crying. He took a step back and I whimpered. “Please Jacen stay with me,” I cried and he nodded, laying down on the bed next to me. I placed my head on his chest, relaxing for the first time without having to get fully drunk.

            Jacen mumbled something but I couldn’t understand it as I feel into a dark sleep.

_______________

Ugh LOL

okay

VOTE

anc

COMMENT