Chapter 15 part 1

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

VOTE

-Elyse

_____________________________

            The door opened and there came in an angry couple. “Why were you at training?” the man growled, he looked exactly like Jacen.

            “Father, I'm sorry, we were just waiting for Venus to wake up,” he said and his face soften at my name.

            “Where is she?” he asked as they all pointed at me who was sitting near the trashcan, looking up at him with fear and confusion. “Hi, Venus I'm Tim, I'm the Alpha although I'm thinking my son should take over now.” Jacen smiled at his father as I just simply stared at him. I have never seen him before, although I really never met the whole pack since I was ‘human’.

            “Um, hi,” I said slowly as the girl who looked just like her husband but with dark brown eyes smile at me and squat down to my level.

            “Aren’t you pretty, just like Jacen told us,” she said with a wide smile and I couldn’t help but smile back.  

            “Thank you,” I whispered, blushing as she leaned forward, pulling me into a hug and I stiffened but relaxed and hugged her back. I leaned my head on her shoulder, noticing how her hugs warmed my heart just like a mother’s hug should and one I haven’t gotten in years. I was eight the last Tim I got a hug, before they found out I wasn’t a werewolf or thought.

            She pulled back and smiled at me. “You look even more beautiful,” she whispered and I looked at her confused. “What? Did you not think we came to visit you when you were a little kid? Even when we all thought you were human, we came to visit but your parents never let us saw you then. We never figured out why until now. We watched you walk into that car, a twelve year old girl leaving to boarding school because her parents were ashamed of her. Am I right?”

            “Yes,” I whispered, answering her and looked down at the ground.

            “I'm sorry we didn’t figure it out sooner. We actually just was told the night you disappeared, Jacen told us after we screamed at him for letting you go,” she said.

            I looked around, seeing people barge in and see us before stepping out of the kitchen. “We are thinking of a punishment for your parents right now,” Tim said. “I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that.”

            “Thank you,” I said, my voice breaking. “Thank you so much.”

            “No, thank you. We honestly never liked your parents and brother. Something seemed off with them,” she said.

            “Delanie, I think it’s time we go,” Tim said and she nodded, getting up and walked out of the kitchen. I looked up at Jacen who was looking down at me and I smiled, getting up.

            “You have lovely parents,” I said with a smile.

            “Are you okay?” he asked, ignoring my statement.

            “I'm fine, I feel much better,” I said sheeply and he chuckled, kissing me on the cheek, tingling.

            “Well I'm glad you’re okay, I'm going to the gym,” Greg said and Jake nodded as they walked out.

“I'm going to watch my loveboy,” Luna said with a smile and ran to catch up with them, leaving us two in the kitchen.

“What are you doing today?” Jacen asked and I shrugged.

            “I don't know, why? You planning on asking me on a date?” I asked, raising my eyebrows and he chuckled.

            “You always ruin surprises,” he mumbled. “And yea, so go get up and get all prettied up.”

            I frowned. “Aren’t I already?” I asked.

            He smiled, kissing my forehead. “You are certainly not like other girls,” he said and I beamed at him as he chuckled, pulling me out of the house. “Come on, we have to go.”

            “Why the rush?” I asked him.

“Now if I told you, it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?” he asked and I groaned. I hate surprises.

_________________________

Comment and Vote

So what did you think?

Like? Love? Hate? Dislike? tell me.

-Elyse <3