Epilogue

So, I am not up for making a sequel to this because it really doesnt need one so i am making this chapter and that is it for this story. So, there is not sequel anymore. I am sorry about that.  I hope you enjoy it.

VOTE

and

COMMENT please

-Elyse

_____________________________________

            The first pile was clear. I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. “Venus,” Luna whispered, staring at my carefully. I lifted my head and smiled at her.

            “I'm alright, just tired and worried. What is he’s dead?” I asked. It has been two months since we first started looking for my brother, Ron and there was no trance of where he was.

            Jacen tucked a finger under my chin and turned me to face him. “He is alright, Venus. He is a tough person, and will not go down without a fight, I promise. We are searching the other pile of hay and then going to the next barn. He has to be here somewhere around this area.”

            “Unless they used a car so we couldn’t track their scents,” I snapped.

            “Venus Miller will you stop think so negative?” Greg snapped and I flinched. Jacen growled at him and he cowered in fear. “I'm sorry.”

            I just glared at him and walked away, having enough of the whole drama part and walked outside the musky barn, breathing in the fresh air. I sighed, letting it relax me and let out a small sob. “I am sorry, Alpha Venus,” an unknown man voice spoke. I turned around, smelling the slight stench in the air and came face to face with a vampire.

            His dark blue hair was cute short, his red eyes glaring at me with hatred and his lips formed into a smirk, the whole scene making his pale complexion stand out. If anyone even glimpse at him, you could tell he was not even human. “Where’s my brother,” I growled and he let out a chuckle.

            “I can tell you that he is not getting tortured right now. I might as well be truthful, he’s being praised for selling you out to us,” he told me. I flinched, seeing in his eyes that he was being truthful but I ignored him, not wanting to believe it and growled.

            “You’re lying, give me my brother,” I snapped.

            “Alright right then,” he whispered. “Ron, come out here. Your sister doesn’t believe us.” The yelling caught all the wolves’ attention and they hurried out of the barns to watch the scene.

            “Venus,” my beautiful mate called out. I shook my head, telling him to stay away. I looked toward the brush that seemed to move and out stepped my brother.

            “Sis,” he snickered. “How you didn’t know it was a trap astonishes me. You were a prankster now, were you?”

            “How could you do this,” I cried. “We have searched for you for months, I thought for the worst and the whole time you were betraying us.”

            He rolled his eyes, seeming annoyed at my pleading cries. “It was easy. All you have to say is one truth to them and they look up at you as if you were their king. Pathetic, really.”

            “How could you do this? What happens when you meet your mate? What then?” I asked.

            He let out a growl. “Did you not hear what the pack did to her? She was a vampire and they killed her. They brought her to a cell and ripped her head off in front of me. My own mate.”