Chapter 3

Hey

Everyone!!

Thank

you

For reading this

story!

MEANS

ALOT

TO ME!

Remember

to

VOTE

and

COMMENT

-Elyse

_________________________________________________

            They all stared at me, shocked as I chuckled. “V-Venus,” my brother whispered, as I walked up to him, putting my arms on his shoulder, pulling him toward the house.

            “Well hello, brother, nice to see you again. We have a lot to catch up don’t we?” I asked as we entered the house, my friends snickering behind us. “So what do you want to do first?”

            “H-how?” he stuttered.

            “Okay, I guess you want to ask questions first,” I mumbled, rolling my eyes and my friends chuckled as the rest my ‘family’ came in. I clapped my hands. “Okay, want to you want to ask first? Why I'm so hot,” I said with a wink. “What happened to me? Or why am I riding such a dangerous thing?”

            “All of them,” my dad, whispered, still in shock and I snorted.

            “Why are all of you in shock? I mean did you think I would come back as I small little petite girl who cried, hugging her parents, telling then she’s sorry?” I said, chuckling at the end.

            “Yes,” my mother said and I glared at her.

            “Well I'm sor---You know what, I'm not sorry,” I said, smiling. “This is who I am and none of you can change that. You made me this way.”

            “How did we make you into this,” my mom asked, moving her hands toward my body.

            “How?” I asked and snorted. “You—

            Luna cut me off. “You abused you,” she screamed, standing in front of me. She hates it when people act like this to me, she calls it rude. “Just because she was human, you tortured her and then put her into a boarding school, not caring what boarding school she went to. That boarding school was one for werewolves for crying out loud, just some humans but they know all about us, they like it there. Your daughter went there, found us about us and then three years later she changed. She was just a late bloomer and you guys didn’t give her a chance.”

            Although I could have said that myself, it made me proud that I had friends to protect me, friends that actually care about me. “You made her come here,” Greg said. “She didn’t want to come but she had to. She was perfectly fine with us. But now since she's a werewolf, you suddenly care.”

            They all stared at us shock as I stepped forward. “See guys, this is real family. A family that will do anything for each other,” I said, smiling at my friends and they all smiled back.  “I love you guys.”

            “Aww, we love you too,” they all said, rushing to give me a group hug, squeezing me to death and I laughed before coughing.

            “All though I like this. I can’t breathe,” I whispered and they laughed, giving me some air but still around me.

            “That was so cute,” someone said and we all looked there way and I smiled. “So cute.”

            I smiled. “Well look who it is, my so called best friend,” I said, tilting my head to the side a bit and she frowned at me.

            “I'm sorry I didn’t call—

            “Whatever, Aven, I don’t care,” I said, whispering the last part and turned my friends again, smiling and then to my ‘family’. “So I will just show us to our rooms.”

            “You don’t know where they are,” my mom snapped.

            I smirked. “Well, I hope you cleaned all of them then,” I said, grinning ear to ear.

            “You’re in your old room,” my dad said and I snorted.

            “I'm not going in there, last time I was, there was blood covering the door,” I said and turned around, walking off before they could say anything else.  

____________________

So what did you think?

VOTE

and

COMMENT

please

THANKS :)

-Elyse <3 :P