Chapter 2

Hey everyone!

Thank you for reading

and commenting

and

voting!

I'm going to keep this chaper short, they will get longer as we get in the story!

I promise!

The next chapter will be atleast 3 to 4 pages long!

-Elyse

______________________________

“Wake up,”he whispered and I groaned, slapping him in the face as his warm breath tingled on my cheek and he chuckled.

“Greg, let me sleep for five more minutes,” I mumbled, putting a pillow on my face, still not opening my eyes.

“You said that hours ago, its noon now,” he whispered and I groaned again, hitting him with a pillow and sat up.

“Fine just let me take a shower and get dressed and then we can head out,” I mumbled, pulling the covers off of me.

“Okay, I’ll just start packing your stuff,” he said and I nodded. “Are you taking Shelly?”he asked and I nodded. Shelly is my beautiful black and silver motorcycle, it was my baby.

I got out of the shower, blow drying my hair and quickly changed into my red short shorts, my black tank top and my leather jacket. I grabbed my ankle boots, slipping them on and walked outside, looking around the room, seeing nothing but two beds. We were leaving, leaving to a place with my so called mother.

All though, I had friends and I loved them, they never contacted me. I didn’t know if I would forgive them or not, but I knew I would never forgive my mother, never.

I walked outside of the building, saying goodbye to everyone and walked over to my friends, them all smiling at me, trying to cheer me up. “Let’s just go,” I mumbled, putting on my helmet and jumped onto my bike as they stared at me for one minute and then jumped into the car.

*Follow me* I told them in their minds. We were a pack, everyone in this boarding school who were werewolves were, but now we were leaving, sadly.

***

After three hours of driving, we stopped at the pack house, a little larger than I remembered but it was still the same. Still the same disgusting tan with its chipped roof and surrounded by the green, beautiful woods and my only escape from here from now on. They parked in front of me as I saw my mother, looking a lot older and my father, looking the same but with gray hair, both smiling and then a guy, looking around eighteen, light blonde hair and gray eyes. My brother.

My friends stepped out, slightly growling at the sight of my mother, you knew it was her, she looked just like me and David (my brother) looked just like father.

I got of the music, falling to the floor with a thud as everyone’s head looked up at me and I smirked, as I took off the helmet, putting it on the bike and turned back to me so called family. “Well hello there, miss me?” I asked.

__________________________________

I know its not the best! but it gets better! AND LONGER!

Remember

to

Vote

and

COMMENT!

-Elyse <3