Chapter 4

HEY!

VOTE
AND
COMMENT
PLEASE!

-Elyse

____________________________________

I never thought that you would be the one

 Acting like a slut when I was gone

 Maybe you shouldn't

 Kiss and tell

 You really should've kept it in your pants

 Hearing dirty stories from your friends

 Maybe you shouldn't

 Kiss and tell

            I danced along with Luna, screaming out of lungs as we sang to Kesha Kiss and Tell. “You looking like a tool, not a bawler. Your acting like a chick, why bother? I can find someone way hotter, with a bigger…wow,” I moaned at the end and we both ended up, cracking up on my bed.

            “Will you two shut up, we are trying to sleep,” someone screamed and we laughed twice as harder and louder.

            “Oh my gosh, I love these types of nights,” Luna said and I nodded, giggling along.

            “I know me too,” I giggled, sipping another gulp of beer.

            “If you don’t shut up,” my father said, barging into my room, him in his pajamas and messed up hair. “IS THAT BEER?”

            “YES,” I screamed, mocking him and then giggled, our music still blasting through the room, hearing others mumble as they stomped to my room, looking around. “Hey,” I said, slowly, grinning at them and they stared at the beer bottle with wide eyes.

            “WHY DO YOU HAVE BEER?” my dad screamed and I sighed.

            “Because I like beer,” I said with a shrug.

I hope you know

 You got to go

 You

 Get up and go

 I don't want to know

 Or why you’re gross

 You got to go,

 You

 Get up and go

 'Cause I don’t want to know

            “Shut that thing off,” my brother screamed and I chuckled, shaking my head as my dad stormed over, turning it off.

            I got up, slamming the bottle to the ground, not caring that it shattered to pieces. “Why did you do that?” I screamed.

            “Because it is three o’clock in the morning, and I am your father, I can do whatever I want to do,” he snapped.

            “No you can’t,” I screamed, turning it back on.

I never thought that you would be the one

 Acting like a slut when I was gone

 Maybe you shouldn't

 Kiss 'n' tell

 You really should've kept it in your pants

 Hearing dirty stories from your friends

 Maybe you shouldn't

 Kiss 'n' tell

Maybe you shouldn't

 Kiss 'n' tell

            “Now, get out of my room,” I screeched, pointing my finger to the door and he shook his head. “NOW!”

            “I am your father, you do not tell me what to do,” he screamed.

            “No, you’re not my father,” I snapped. “I may be your daughter, but you are not my father.” He flinched, glaring at me before storming off, slamming the door behind me as I stomped to my bed, angry/ sad tears falling down my face.

_________________________________________

So what did you think?

DID YOU LOVE IT? LIKE IT?

hehe...oh i cant wait till the next chapter.....

:D

remember

to

commont

and

vote

please

thank you

-Elyse <3