Chapter 13

Hey Everyone!

I tried to make this chapter long for you guys! Really, its nine pages long on word! :)

Ugh, im tired! Its 1:30 in the morning and im still writing!

Hmm...im going to bed now. You should thank me for writing all of them and posting before going to bed :D

VOTE

and

COMMENT please! Im really disapointed. I want more comments on my stories but you guys havent! I appreciate the ones that have and the votes also , i just love your comments :D

Thanks

-Elyse

_______________________________________________

            I sat there in the woods, on a rock looking stupid. I didn’t know where I was going, my clothes were dry now but reeked, my hair was still a mess and probably was my face. I looked at my hands, picking the dirt off my nails from digging into the grass as I cried last night.

            I heard a leaf crunch and I turned my head, looking at Luna. “What?” I snapped as she stared at me in horror.

            “Honey, what happened to you,” she asked, concerned rushing to my side as I sneezed, sniffling.

            “Nothing, I told you I'm coming home soon,” I grumbled, looking back at my nails so I didn’t have to face her.

            “Yea but I heard it in your voice, somethings wrong, what is it?” she asked, sitting on the edge of the big rock.

            “Jacen found out I lost my V card,” I cried and she gasped.

            “Wait, how? And why does he care? He's a player, he's slept with many girls,” she said and I nodded, tears running down my face. I thought I ran out of them, oh well.

            “I know that’s why I don’t get why he's mad at me but he told me that it was different, that he was calming his wolf but did he ever think I was doing the same,” I sniffled.

            “I'm so sorry,” she said, embracing me into a hug and my heart clenched as another sob came out of me.

            I pulled out and looked at her. “He didn’t even allow me to explain,” I whispered.

            “Look at me,” she commanded and I slowly looked at her, staring into her blue eyes.

            “What?” I whispered.

            “If he's going to get mad over that and not let you explain than he doesn’t deserve you,” she said and I smiled slightly but then frowned.

            “But I understand why he's mad, I mean he saw me kissing a police officer,” I said and she gasped, jumping back.