Chapter 12

I know guys been waiting so here you go!

Sorry, ive been busy handing out with my older sisiter and niece! I love them soo much and i miss them, i barely even hang out with them anymore and i miss it. :) But i did and now they are gone so im back to writing!

I LOVE SPING BREA!

just had to that.

LOL

VOTE

and

COMMENT OH PLEASE COMMENT

-Elyse

__________________________________________________

            I walked down the street on the sidewalk, hearing cars zoom past me. I looked down on the ground, staring at me feet as they moved. (I actually do that sometimes. I’ll admit it’s entertaining when you’re bored.) I walked into a tiny town, not knowing where I was and didn’t care.

            I walked into a store, walking around the store, finding nothing interesting and left. I knew I was ditching school and I was getting glares for doing it but I honestly couldn’t care less.

            I walked to the bench, sitting down and sighed, closing my eyes. I felt someone sit next to me but didn’t look up to see who it was. “Having a rough day?” someone asked, not familiar. Probably just a stranger talking to another stranger, what can I say about this world? We don’t listen to what our mothers say.

            I snorted. “You can say that again,” I mumbled.

            “So what is a young lady out here doing instead of school,” he said and I looked up, freezing as I saw it was a cop.

            My eyes blurred with tears and I started sobbing. “I-I'm sorry. I-I'm just having a rough t-time,” I cried.

            “Hey, it’s okay, don’t cry,” he said, hugging me as I cried on his shirt, clinging to him not wanting to let go. I smelled him and sighed, he was a werewolf. “Is there anything I can do?”

            I sniffed. “Why don’t you hate me?” I whispered, looking him in the eyes. I looked down confused.

            “Why would I hate you?” he asked.

            “You’re from the pack right?” I asked and he slowly nodded. “You know about the Millers?” he nodded again. “There you have it.”

            “Wait, I'm confused,” he said and I shook my head.

            “Do you know about Venus Miller,” I said and he nodded. “How she got abused cause she wasn’t a werewolf but came pack a week or so ago a werewolf.”

            “Yea and that she's our future Luna,” he said and I nodded.