Chapter 9

Sorry i havent uploaded.

I've been sick.

I still am and its been three days! Oh somebody help me :(

I. HATE. BEING. SICK.

Makes me sad. :(

Anways. sorry its short.

but still

COMMENT

and

VOTE

please :D

-Elyse

__________________________________

            I woke up groaning, my head pounding. I slowly got up, shaking my head from the pounding head ache. I got up, seeing myself in my bedroom and walked to the bathroom, taking a long, hot shower.

            I got out, my head ache nearly gone. I swallowed my pills and slipped on shorts and a red belly shirt, going downstairs while putting my hair in a ponytail. “Hey,” I whispered, sitting down.

            “Hi,” Luna said, giving me a small smile. My father walked in, glaring at me before smacking me and I winced.

            “Oh how I miss these,” I said, softly, ignoring my now smelling cheek. I stood up and smiled. “Do you miss this father, smacking her daughter around like a piece of trash? I bet you do, you have no other way getting your anger out because you wouldn’t hurt your other family because they are too ‘precious’ aren’t they?”

            He didn’t say anything. I nodded. “I think I got my answer,” I whispered, turning around and walked out of the room, the room full of silence. I turned around, putting my hand on the door. “You know father. What you all did to me, I still loved you. I didn’t know how but I did, you were my dad, of course I did but now, I'm too ashamed to feel anything.” I turned, pushing the door and walked into the living room.

            I walked down the hallway to the back door but not before passing a mirror and looked at my red cheek. I winced at the look but shrugged it off and stepped outside. I ran into the woods, stripping down on my clothes and changed into my white wolf, shaking my head before running off.

            I changed back after hours of running, putting back on my clothes. I reached for my phone, seeing I had thirty missed calls, twenty-one voicemails and seventy-two text messages. I ignored them, putting my phone in my back pocket before walking home.

            “Where have you been?” someone growled and I turned around, seeing Jacen standing there.

            “Out running,” I said quickly, turning my back on him but he grabbed my shoulder, stopping me and turned me around to face him.

            “Why?” he asked and I snorted.

            “Like you care,” I snapped. “You’re a flipping player; all you want to do is get in my pants. I don’t care if you are my mate, I don’t need you and I don’t want you so leave me alone and go bang another girl because I'm not a slut.”

            He slammed me against a tree and a whimper came from my lips. “I don’t want then, I want you,” he said. “But I will never say that.”

            I smirked. “You just did.”

            “You have no proof,” he whispered and I shivered as his breath tingled on my skin. I shook my head; no I wasn’t going to feel this way toward him.

            I moved away from him, cutting him off guard so I slid around the tree and smirked at him. “I'm going to win,” I said, smiling.

            “Win what?” he asked, confused.

            “I am going to win this game. You will want me first,” I said and he bursted out laughing.

            “Oh trust me Venus, when I'm done with you, you will be begging for me,” he whispered and I snorted, ignoring my wolf to jump him there and then, begging for him there.

            I argued with her. ‘No, we just look easy,’ I growled at her.

            ‘I don’t care. I. Want. My. Mate,’ she growled.

            ‘Shut up,’ I screamed at her.

            I ignored whatever she said next and looked at Jacen. “Oh trust me Jacen. It will be the exact opposite.”

_____________________________________

So what do you think?

VOTE

and

COMMENT

please

thank

you

so

much

-Elyse <3