Chapter 19

Hello Everyone!

Please COMMENT and VOTE

-elyse

_____________________________

            I sat there, my breathing rapped as I stared at the phone. “Venus, he isn’t just going to call,” Jacen told me, sitting next to me as I chocked on a sob.

            “Are you okay Venus?” Luna asked, sitting on the other side of me.

            “I-is is bad that I miss him,” I asked, turning to Jacen with tears in my eyes. I searched my face, knowing I was telling the truth and hugged me.

            “It’s not. He is your brother,” he whispered.

            “B-but he hated me. You abused me along with our parents and yet, he's missing and I still love him and I'm here crying for him, just waiting for him to call,” I cried, sobbing into his chest.

            “It’s okay,” he whispered in my head, rocking me back in forth. “When we find him, maybe we can start a new start; a new life with all of us.”

            “H-how?” I cried, hugging him tightly as he whispered soothing words into my ear.

            “I-I don't know but we are going to figure this all out,” Luna said, hugging me also. My heart warmed with love.

            “S-stop,” I cried, pushing them away. “I can’t take all of this.”

            “Venus,” Jacen said as I stood up.

            “What? I have to go looking for him,” I whispered as he turned me around and lifted my head up so I stared him in the eyes.

            “I am not allowing you to go out there on your own and possible get killed,” Jacen growled.

            I wiped my tears away and glared at him. “You said we can start a new life. I can’t do that if Ron is out there and possible being tortured,” I snapped.

            “I'm not allowing you to go out there and possible get tortured also,” he growled and I huffed.

            “I can’t believe you are being like this. What happened to supporting me?” I growled.

            “When you started acting stupid,” he screamed.

            “I'm going to leave now,” Luna squeaked before running off.

            “Look what you did,” I said, pointing at the direction “You made her run off.”

            “I didn’t do this, you were the one to start acting crazy,” he said, rolling his eyes.

            “Oh so it’s my fault now,” I sneered. “It’s always my fault, isn’t it?”

            He groaned. “Stop being a drama queen,” he whined, throwing his hands up in the air.

            “Well sorry,” I cried, turning around as tears fell.

            I heard him sigh and grab my arm. “Venus, wait,” he said as I struggled against his hold.

            “Let me go,” I said, as he spinned me around. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and I shivered in delight as he kissed my forehead.

            “I'm sorry,” he whispered, trailing his lips around my head, missing my lips. I moaned, itching for him to press his lips against mine.

            I got annoyed as he kissed my nose and grabbed his hand, smashing my lips against his. He chuckled against my lips before pulling away and I pouted. “Are you okay now?” he asked and I sighed, nodding.

            “I’m sorry, I just got overwhelmed,” I whispered and he nodded, understanding. “I'm sorry I screamed at you. I don't know what got into me.”

            “Your just stressed, Venus,” he whispered, pecking me on the lips as I sighed and he chuckled.

            My phone rang and I groaned, not wanting to end this lovely moment but walked up to the phone and answered it. “Hello?” I asked.

            “V-Venus,” Ron whispered.

            “Ron,” I whispered, shocked.

            “P-please help me,” he cried before the line went dead.

            “Who was that?” Jacen asked as I stared at the phone.

            “It was Ron. He needs my help.”

sequel will be out sometime in september...go to the Authors note in Keeping Secrets....and you will see when

_________________

Yes, this is the last chapter.

I dont know what to say to make you COMMENT but please do! It only takes up three seconds of your life and so does fanning so again please!

This story is ending! Ahh, i cant believe it! I hope you all enjoy it and i know, its a short notice and im sorry but oh well

VOTE and COMMENT

-Elyse <3