Chapter 6

Here

is

another

chapter!

Hope

you

like

it!

Remember

to

VOTE

and

COMMENT

please

THANK

you

SO

much!

MEANS

alot

TO

me!

-Elyse

____________________________________

            Bam. “Ahh,” I screamed. I stopped my bike, turning it off and got off of it, taking off my helmet as I looked around, trying to find out what I just hit since there was nothing on the ground.

            A car stopped and Luna got out. “Everything okay, bike break down?” she asked.

            “No, I just hit something white and then it was gone,” I said.

            “Maybe it was a cat,” Luna said. “You like to hit those things.” I rolled my eyes.

            “No, I only hit Lilly,” I said and she broke out in a smile. “And it was small, like a hamster small.”

            “That’s weird, is it on your tire?” she asked and I looked, seeing nothing and I shook my head.

            “Maybe it was a piece of paper,” she said.

            “No, I feel like I'm missing something,” I said and she sighed.

            “Let’s just get home, its hot,” she said and I nodded, jumping back onto my bike and drove home.

            I ran inside, loving the feeling on the coldness. “Okay so what do you think you hit?” Luna asked as she slammed the door shut.

            I shrugged. “I don’t know,” I mumbled, flopping onto the couch. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. “Just forget about it, probably just a piece of paper or a cup.”

            “The alpha is coming,” my mom said, rushing into the room.