Now out!

Incase you didn't know!

The sequel to Military's Girl is now out! :) 

It is called the street fighter!

It already has 8 chapters up so go check it out! (may have more if you are reading this past a week old, lol)

Thank you guys for all of your support so far! I hope you will like the next book as well! :) 

And to answer your questions.... 

1) Is Dakota and Tyler going to be in it? 
A) you will just have to wait and see ;)

2) Is this Garret's story?
A) Yes, yes it is! :)

3) Will I be publishing Military's Girl?
A) I am definitely looking into it! I will let you guy's know if and when I do! Hopefully I will be able to so you guy's can have a paper copy in your hands! :)

4) Will I make this into a series? 
A) Maybe... if I do, it won't ever have the same main characters. I like to switch it up, lol.

And finally... the most frequently asked questions....

5) Where can I find a Ty?!?!?
A) I don't know! He's probably right there under your nose, just like he was with Dakota. But if you figure it out, let me know! I would love to hear about it! lol :)

I'm sad to say that I didn't make the finalist for the Watty's, but I was close! And I am proud to say that I was number 16 on the list! :) Thanks to all of you amazing fans out there! I wanted to thank you all for all the help you guy's had given me on voting, commenting and spreading the word about military's girl!  It really means a lot that I have such loyal fans!  I love you guy's! You're the best! 

-KenZ_Dizzy95