Chapter 20.

I would like to give props to these people for thier awesome and amazinf comments!!

~

-Kasinicole: Everytime this updated i read it, love this book,  especially since my brother is a marine and i've been in love with my best friend since and we are 14 now, we are super close like Ty and Kota, and it makes me think that sometinme we will work out, and our love will be as strong as theirs. your story has a different outlook on Love, and i love it so much, please write more soon!!I hate waiting for uodates, it kills me!! Lots of Love-xx Muah <3.

~

-Hailey21: I love this book so much! is it based on a tru story? becasue the way you write makes it seem that way. if so, i really wish i could meet  the characters, I''ve just fallen in love with each of them! they each have differnt qualities that just make this story amazing! thankyou for writing it!

~

-CarrotsAndClovers: Hiiii i just started reading tis like an hour ago and oMG IT'S SOOOO AMAZEBALLS AND WHEN THEY FINALLY KISSED I WAS LIKE AWWWWW AND WHEN TY BEAT UP JASON HE JUST SEEMED SO AMAZINGLY HOT AND OHMYGOD IT'S SO GOOD AND I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFOREEE and yeah i love your story and you are an amazing Author byyyee XoXo

~

Yay!! i Love all the comments Guys!!! now please read the next chapter!! and let me know whatr you think!!:D

______________________________________________________________

After getting changed into different clothes, me and Ty headed out for some ice cream. We drove to a small little place that was a little ways out of town, but they had some amazing ice cream. After getting some, we then left. I had asked him where we were going, but every time he would avoid the subject, or he would tell me that I would have to wait and see. Well, it's been an hour and a half right now, and all I've been seeing so far, is town after town. Tree after tree, and farm after little farm.

I had practically been asleep, even though me and Ty were talking and playing games the whole way, when we finally stopped and pulled up to a club looking place.

"Why did we come all this way for a club?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Because, I want you to meet some people" he said smiling, but before Because could ask him to elaborate, he hopped out of the car and was already coming over to my side.

"So we are meeting them at a club?" I asked confused.

"Yes, but this isn't just any club" he said smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him, asking him to elaborate, but instead, he opened the door to the building.

My eye's went wide as I looked around. It was a Backlight Club. There were people all around dresses up in clothing that would glow, or had paint on them, and even the drinks in their hands were glowing as well. Ty put his hand on my back and started directing me more towards the back of the place, where we stopped at the bar and ordered some colorful drinks.

I went a few feet away and got us a table to stand at, since all the booths were taken, and waited for Ty to come back with our drinks.

"Here you go. One Aurora Borealis, on the rocks" Ty said as he handed me my glowing pink and purple swirled drink.

"Thanks," I smiled, then took a sip. "well, is my tongue glowing pink?" I asked as I childishly stuck my tongue out.

"Most definitely, is mine green?" he asked with a smile, then stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yep" I chuckled.

"Wanna make blue?" He asks winking playfully.

"Please! None of that with us around," I heard a deep voice say from behind Ty. I looked around Ty and saw three tall, and very buff guy's standing there with amused smiles on their's faces. Ty whips around with a smile on his face and faces the guys "long time no see, Anderson," the guy who spoke just a second ago.

"Same to you, Jordan" Ty said happily, then suddenly Ty was in a choke hold and was being given a noogie.

"You could have written at least once" the guy said laughing along with his friends behind him.

"It's only been a month! If even" Ty said laughing as he maneuvered from under the guy's arm. "Luke! Darren!" Ty greeted the other two with manly hugs.

"How are you doing Mr. Love sick?" The one named Luke asked Ty teasingly.

"Mr. Love sick?" I asked amusedly.

"Ah, you must be the oh-so-talked-about, Dakota" Darren said smiling.

"Oh-so-Talked-about?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dakota, I would like for you to meet my friends from the Marines. Darren, Luke and Shane. Guy's, as you have already guessed, this is my Dakota" he said proudly as he came and stood next to me.

"Well Dakota, it's a pleasure to be able and finally meet you" Shane said all gentlemanly, as he shook my hand.

"After 4 years of this one right here talking non-stop about you, I feel like I've known you for forever" Luke laughed, then shook my hand as well.

"hey, do you have a quarter? because my mother told me to come home when I met the girl of my dreams" the next guy said said with a flirty wink at me, causing me to laugh. "no but really, my name's Darren. but you can call me tonight" he joked, making me laugh some more. "so what's a nice girl like you, doing in a dirty mind like mine?" All the guy's were shaking their heads at him, while Ty was just looking at his friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Where did you guy's find him?" I asked laughing.

"We honestly just picked him up off a street corner on the way over" Luke smirked over at his friend.

"Are you calling me a prostitute?" Darren asks, all his chuckling stopped as he turned to face his friend.

"no." Shane said smirking "that would be an insult to prostitutes."

"I resent that!" Darren scoffs.

"Well,!" Ty says with a chuckle, as his friends keep joking around. "Let's go dance! While these children have their little argument!" He says excitedly.

"To what music?" I asked, and just then music had kicked on.

"This music" Ty laughed "come on, you're going to wanna see this" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me closer to the stage.