Chapter 22.

Important!!!!!!

I am proud to say that this book has reached #8 on what's hot because of you guys! And #20 Humor with #21 Romance!!

Also!

The contest deadline to turn in your One-shot stories is moved to September 7th !!! So please have them sent or dedicated to me by then!!:D that way I know who's entering, and so I will be able to choose the finalist.!!!:D yay!!:) rules are on the contest chapter page thing!! Please do enter! It will be fun I promise!!:)

P.S. comment if you are entering, that way I know how many stories to expect!!:D

______________________________________________________

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, just a few bad names and a few slaps. Then he took off out of the room saying he needed to cool down, and I haven't seen him since. It's been a few hours of being locked up in the room and figured it was safe to come out, I hadn't eaten since the night before and my stomach was growling pretty loudly.

I pulled on one of Jason hoodie's to cover up my arm, then peaked my head outside the door to make sure no one was around. Seeing that it was all clear, I closed the door behind me quietly and tip-toed to the kitchen.

I opened up the first cabinet and saw some peanut butter and bread, I grabbed it out and set it on the counter. The I went over to the fridge and looked for jelly, but there wasn't any. But I saw some milk and grabbed that. I quickly put together a sandwich and a glass of milk, then hurried to put everything back where I found it.

I was about to take a bite when I heard footsteps coming down the hall, I quickly set the food down ad turned around to see Garret. He was standing there looking at me with an unreadable look in his eyes, then he looked down and saw the food I made, and I swore to myself for not just taking it all back to the room.

"I'll just um-" I pointed to the room I was staying in and tried to scurry away.

"Don't leave on my account" Garret said, and his tone of voice stopped me. I turned around and looked at him to see a guilty look on his face, which threw me off guard. "please. go ahead and eat"

I didn't have to be told twice, and I went back to my food. The whole time though I kept a close eye on him, just to make sure he didn't get to close to me again. I noticed him watching me with a peculiar look in his eyes, but I couldn't place it, and it was bugging me.

When I was about half way done with my food and milk, he pulled up a stool next the the bar and sat down, his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry" I thought I heard him say, making me stop mid bite and stare at him. He looked up at me and I could see a dreaded look in his eye's, then he chuckled at how I was paused.

"What?" I asked, setting my food down slowly.

"I said, I'm sorry"He said sincerely. "It was stupid of me to pull that on you yesterday. And then to top it off, your boyfriend walked in and I blamed you... I shouldn't have done that" he whispered. My eye's were wide, and i'm sure my mouth was open in shock. "I've never know Jason to be like that" he said, suddenly making me realize why he was apologizing.

"Its fine" I mumble, trying to go back to eating, but found that I suddenly lost my appetite.

"No, it's not. I could hear him shouting all the way on the other side of the house, and even from outside. Heck, I don't even want to think about the smack's I kept hearing." He said rubbing his face.

"Like I said, its fine." I shrugged. Then started to walk away, but his voice stopped me.

"Why do you stay with him?" I turned back around and face him, not saying anything. He looked at me curiously, then suddenly it was like a lightbulb went off. "you didn't come with him willingly did you?" he whispered. I just stood there, afraid to answer him. But I didn't need to, because he got the message loud and clear. He was about to say something else when suddenly the front door opens up and two people walk in.

Jason and the hooded guy who was driving the car yesterday, came in laughing and joking around. Then suddenly he took off his hood and hung it up, and I got a good look at his face. He had a scar on his face that reached from his jaw to the top of his eyebrow, and extremely black eye's that sucked you in like a vortex. And I suddenly knew where i'd seen him before.

He was on Tv, a convict that had escaped prison last year. And apparently they never caught him. He was wanted for several murders and charges of theft and gang rape.

I shivered at the thought and shrunk back into myself as his eye's landed on me, those sole sucking eye's were piercing right through me, making me feel small and uncomfortable. His smile didn't do anything better, It was creeepy and sinister, and sent shocks of fear running down my spine.

"Hey Babe!" Jason slurred. He was pretty dang drunk, he came over to me and pulled me into his chest. "i'm sorry, I did it again, didn't I?" he asked hanging his head.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled up the sleeve, revealing a big black and blue bruise the shape of his hand. I heard a slight intake of breath but didn't acknowledge it, just watched as Jason brought my arm up and kissed the bruise tenderly.

He kissed around the edges of it and then everywhere it was black and blue, then he pulled my sleeve back down and grabbed my chin in his hands. Next thing I knew he was kissing me hungrily, and dread grew in my stomach, this always happened, I don't know why I was expecting anything different right now. But then suddenly he pulls away and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry" he repeated, then put his arm around me and turned to face his friend. "Nate, This is Dakota. Dakota, this is Nate." he introduced us.

"Nice to meet you, Dakota. I have heard a lot about you" he said with a smirk that sent chills up my spine.

"Likewise" I say with a polite smile.

"Come on dakota, let's go to bed. I feel like it's going to be an early turn in kind of night" Jason slurred as he kissed my neck from behind me, sending dread and regret through me. I started panicking internally, trying to figure out if there's a way to get out of this.

We turn around and I catch the eye's of Garret, and he seems to read the panic in my eye's. He looks at me like a deer caught in headlights because he has no idea what to do for me. But an Idea pops into my head and I think of something that I can try that only works half of the time. I turn around in his hold and put my hands on his chest, then go on my tip toes and slowly move my hands to where they are around his neck.

He looks down at me and I look up at him through my eyelashes and bite my lip, he tries to lean in but I just lean back.

"Baby... Can we just cuddle tonight?"I asked him in a soft voice while bating my eyelashes.

"Just cuddle?" he complains, as his hands wrap around my was it to bring me closer. But I moved my hands back down his chest to keep us apart. "we can cuddle after, how about that?"

"Please? It's been a long day" I whispered, looking down at my arm, before glancing back up at him.

His gaze followed mine and his face softened, even if he was slightly drunk, he still felt guilty. He sighed and pulled me into a hug, his face in the crook of my neck. It took a lot of strength not to pull away from him, and run out the door. But that would not end up with a good result, bruised arm or not.

"I'll be careful" he whispers with a smile. And I knew then that there was no talking him out of his mind set. Before I could act, he had his lips back down on mine. His hands moved to under my legs and he picked me up, then started walking.

I Pulled away from him and tried to squirm out of his hold, but soon he had me trapped up against the door trapped again. He started kissing sloppily down my neck and his hands were roaming my body, I shivered in disgust and fear, knowing what's to come. And at this point, I didn't care or not If I would be in trouble, I started kicking and pushing at him.

"Jason, no! Get off me" I said as I squirmed in his hold.

"Calm down babe" Jason rolled his eyes at me, then put his hands under my legs and pushed away from the wall.

"Jason, put me down!" I looked at him with pleading eyes as my legs still kicked and squirmed to get out of his hold.

"As you wish" he chuckled, then plopped me down on the bed.

Before I could even get up, he got on top of me, effectively pinning me down to the bed. My wrist above my head, and my legs motionless because of his weight. He aimed for my mouth again, but I turned my head to the side. He tried again but I kept turning my head so he would miss.

He frowned and growled at me to hold still, then he moved around so both of my wrist were bing held by only one hand, then he held my face still and crunched his lips to mine. He tried shoving his tongue in my mouth, but I wouldn't open up for him. He finally got frustrated and pulled back, then he moved his hand down and squeezed my side painfully causing me to gasp. Then before I know it, he's back on top of me, shoving his tongue down my throat. I bit down on his tongue and he pulled away cussing, then the next thing I know, I hear a loud smack from his hand landing on my face.

"Playing rough today Babe? I haven't done this in a while" he slurred, with a smirk on his face. "I like it"

"I'm not playing-" his hand cover my mouth and he kisses my neck.

Next thing I know, my top is on the ground. And I'm laying under him, my hands still trapped. Tears come to my eyes, but I don't let them fall, and I try not to cry. Memories were flashing back to me again, the same one as yesterday and I started get restless, fighting my darnedest to get away. I started hyperventilating as I felt like space was closing in on me, and sprung my eyes back open. My heart rate was still high, but my breathing was slowing down.

Jason hands were on the waste and of the sweats and it brought me back to what was happening. He had moved off me some to be able to get there, so now my legs were free.

I brought my leg up while trying to get out from underneath him, and ended up kneeing him slightly in his 'boys'. My eyes flew open just as his did and he gasped, then he glared at me.

"I didn't mean-" slap!

" you little.." He seethed through gritted teeth. "You did that on purpose!" His hand that was on my side started squeezing me to the point his buckles were also digging into me.

"Jason!" I gasped.

"Fine, you wanna play rough?" He barked, his eyes narrowing at me. Then his hand moved from my side, causing me temporary relief, then it was yanking my hair.

"Ah!-"my cry got muffled my his mouth.

Tears were definitely streaming down my face by now, and I couldn't controls them. His hand pulled harder on my hair, and I was sure that I was going to have a bald spot. Then suddenly, Jason collapsed on top of me. His head bumping slightly into mine and his grip loosening on my hair.

"Are you all right?" I hear someone ask quietly. I peek my eyes open and look to the side to see Garret, my eyes widen.

"What- how.... What?" I stammer as he helped me out from under Jason. As soon as I'm sitting in the edge of the bed, I pull my arm away, not wanting to be touched, and glance back and forth between Jason and Garret.

"I heard... I heard you scream again, I couldn't take it."his eyes held guilt.

"What?" I asked confused. Then looked back to Jason with a question in my eyes.

"Pressure point." Garret explained. "He should be passed out for the night, especially with the alcohol in his system."

I looked at Jason again and sighed, glad that it was over. I rubbed the top of my head for a second and eased some of the pain. Then I remembered that I was hyperventilating earlier, and that had never happened before. So why was It happening now?

"Thank you…" I whispered as I realized I hadn't said anything yet. Looking down, I processed what happens to make me like that, when suddenly Garret's hand lands on my shoulder. I heard away and my heart goes into frantic mode, my breath caught in my throat. Why? I had no clue. I looked up at garret and he was looking at me with worried and guilty eyes, then he finally broke the silence.

"I'm getting you out of here" he promised in a hushed voice.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked curiously. He seemed dumbfounded at my question, but then thought about it for a minute.

"Because. No one should go through this. And I have a friend that you kind of remind me of, she's like a sister to me. And if this ever happened to her, I would kill the bastard in a heartbeat. I would have done anything to protect her." His words stunned me, but I didn't interrupt. "You have someone out their like that, don't you?" He asked, seeing my expression. All I could do was nod. "Then we are definitely getting you out of here" he had a small smile on his face.

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Next time Jason leaves, we'll try and get you away" he promised, standing and backing towards the door.

~

"Well, well, of it isn't the dog himself," I heard a deep voice say as we rounded the corner "and his little kitten." Nate smirked at me. "Sounds like you had a good time last night man."

"You bet" Jason smirked back.

Jason had a not so good recollection of last night, he can only remember coming home, kissing me, and arriving to the bed. After that's its blurry. And I'm pretty sure it has to do with the alcohol last night mixed with being knocked out. Luckily for me though he doesn't remember, other wise I would be in worse trouble than I was last night.

"So when's my turn?" Nate wiggled his eyebrows at Jason, and my eyes hugged out of my head at that comment.

"Yeah, sure..." Jason rolled his eyes."she's mine" He said grinning as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No kidding" Nate scoffed with a smile, rolling his eyes. Then he looked over at me, his gaze meeting mine sent shivers down my spine as he gave me a smirk.

After a little, I started to some out of whatever the guys were saying and was just looking out the window. Wondering how far it would be from here to find an actual rode. Maybe I could run? Only if Jason wasn't here... Then I could get back to Ty. I sighed at my wishful thinking, then really put my thoughts into escaping. The whole time I've been here, I've thought of nothing else.

Was Garret telling the truth last night? Was he really going to help me get out here? What was his plan?

"You know it's impolite to ignore someone when they are talking to you" someone growled at me, grabbing my face. I gasped as they turned me to look at them, and my eyes widened at the smirking glare on Nate's face. He chuckled a low dark laugh and let go of my face.

"Dakota, speak when spoken to" Jason said frowning at me. I practically did a double take when I realized that Jason was all the way on the other side of the room, when did this happen?

"I-I'm sorry" my words stumbled out, my eyes darting between Jason and Nate.

"That's all right Kitten, just answer my question"

"W-what was the question?" I asked, trying to remember if I heard him at all. Nate huffed and rolled his eyes.

"I asked, how do you like my house?" My eyes widened at the question, caught off guard.

"Your house?" I asked, my eyebrows raised. "But I-I thought it was Garret's?" I stutter confusedly.

"What's mine is his," Nate shrugged his shoulders "what else do you expect from brothers?"