Contest!!

Dear readers and fans!!

I'm sorry if you thought that this was an update, but it isn't. Its an anouncment for a contest!!

I'm holding a one shot contest, and it's a chance to be a guest star in My up coming chapters. and you will get a chapter dedicated to you!! and also, if you win, i will promote one of your books. that is, if you have written any, lol.

To enter, just follow these simple steps!!

1) Write your one shot as a new story

2) post it, then dedicate it to me (that way i know to read it)

3) Please don't steal eachother's one-shot Ideas

4) I will pick my favorits, then have my freind help me narrow down the list. Then, once I pick the finalist, I'll have you send me a copy of your one-shot. and whoever get's the most votes, will win!! sound easy enough? lol

5) and yes, the One-shot has to be about this story. It can either be something you make up completly, or you can remake a scene from the book. whatever you decide!! :) and it can be from any POV!!!

P.s   To dedicate, after you post the chapter, there should be a little heart button below the vote buttton, just click that and type in My user name. :)  HAVE FUN WRITING!!!

Let me know what you think!!! I hope you guy's enter!! Let the contest begin!!!

Oh and, i should have the next chapter up in the next 2 days? I'm kind of stuck, but should be able to get over it fast!!:D dont forget to vote!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95