Chapter 25.

Tricked y'all! i added another chapter since i couldn't bear to part with this book just yet. but this is the last one. the next and last thing i upload will be the Epilogue and contest results!!:D

so get to reading! and please don't point out any error's just yet. i've had a long week and was working my but off just to get this chapter up for y'all, and hadn't had the time yet!!:D

hope y'all enjoy it!!:D

____________________________________________________________________

Butterfly's were bouncing around in my stomach, and my head feels legit was spinning. I'm sitting there jittery as the twins both fix my hair like I'm a doll, pulling it this way and that way, and putting it up to perfection. They were giggling and squealing as they worked on my hair, trying to get me to loosen up. To get over my nerves I thought of the day Ty had proposed to me, and what had happened when we came back down.

"Where have you guys been? I noticed the sun was up before I realized that you two were missing." Darren said yawning as he sat there on one of the logs.

"We weren't gone that long." Ty rolled his eyes.

"Please, it's been an hour. What have you guys been up to for that long this early in the morning?"

"Dude, I don't think you want the answer to that." Damien said coming out of his tent.

"Guys!" I hissed, my face going red. "Gees! Her your heads out of the gutter." I covered my flaming checks with my hand that wasn't holding Ty's.

"Hold it.... What's that?" Luke asked coming up from behind Darren. He grabbed my hand and gapped, then smirked at Ty. "No way man congrats! You finally grew some balls!" He said slapping Ty on his back.

"Wait what?"

"What do you mean?"

"What happened?"

Several voices started asking questions and I noticed no one was sleeping now and they were groggily coming out of their tents.

"What's all of the Hullabaloo?" The twins asked coming out of their tent and joining everyone standing around.

"Well... girls, how would you like to be my maids of honor?"I asked them, they looked confused for a second before their eye's flashed down to my left hand.

"Shut up!" they both squealed, then ran and gave me a hug.

"I'm lost." Matt declared, making Damien slap him on the back of his head. "ow!"

"Congrats man! It took 5 months longer than expected but you did it!" Damien said happily. "personally, I thought he would have asked her to marry him before he asked her to be his girlfriend." Damien muttered to Darren.

"Same here." He chuckled.

"I would have, but I wanted to do things the right way." Ty said raising a challenging eyebrow. "she deserves it." He say's turning to me with love in his eye's.

"Awe!" the twins coo as Ty leaned down and gently kissed me. "we're going to be maids of honor!" The twins squealed again, causing everybody to chuckle.

"Earth to Dakota!" I heard someone call, making me snap back to present time.

"Huh, what?"

"We need to do your eyeliner, look up." Carrie instructed, and I obliged. "there! Now we just have to get you dressed." She squealed happily.

"But first..." Jamie came over with a sack and I gave her a suspicious look. "here!"

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You have to look to find out silly!" she rolled her eye's at me then waited for me to open it.

I nervously looked down at the tissue paper stuffed gift sack in my hand, then slowly reached down in between everything. I grabbed the first thing I felt and puled it out, my eye's widened when I saw it and I thew it away from me and at Jamie.

"No! No! I am not wearing that!" I said pointing to the white lace lingerie Jamie was now holding, she was leaned over herself laughing at my reaction.

"You have to wear something under your white dress! And I threw out the other one's you brought with you, so it's either this or go commando" Carrie said with a smirk on her face. She knew I would react this way and came prepared, I sighed knowing I wasn't going to win.

"Fine."I resigned, and they both squealed and highfived each other.

"Look back in the bag, I think you will find a matching top." Jamie pointed for me to look in the bag again.

"Really?!" I asked as I looked at the see through white corset top.

"Yep! And its even low dip in the back so it won't show with your dress." Carrie said proudly.

"Now hurry up! We gotta get you in your dress!" Jamie said clapping her hands at me.

I rolled my eye's then stripped my robe off and quickly put the under garments on. When I was done, Carrie flung something at my face and I caught it. I looked at the material in my hand then laughed as I realized it was my guarder. I slipped my right foot in it then brought it up to mid-thigh, as I got it there though, a flash caught me off guard.

"What was that?" I asked Jamie, narrowing my eye's as I see the camera in her hands.

"Don't worry, you can only see you leg and the garter."She rolled her eye's.

"But I got one that has all of you, and I think we should send it to Tyler as a teaser."Carrie says, shaking her phone at me.

"Don't you dare send that!" I pointed at her threateningly.

"Sent!" she says as she hits the button on her phone.

"Carrie!" I exclaimed, shocked.

"Come on, we can worry about that later, we have to get you in your dress now though" Jamie says pulling me with her to where my dress is hanging up.

"but-"

"Don't worry, It's the same picture as Jamie's. Except from my angle it has you face in it too, see?" she held her phone out and showed me the pick, and I sighed in relief. She had caught it when I was still sliding the garter up, so my face was in the picture with it.

"Now let's hurry up! We gotta get dressed too!" Jamie pushed me over towards the changing rack.

"Okay okay! I'm going!" I held my hands up laughing.

~

"Wow, you look gorgeous!" Jamie and Carrie exclaimed together.

"Thanks, all thanks to you guy's."

"Nah, you would have been gorgeous without our help." Carrie laughed.

"True, very true." Jamie agreed.

I turned to look in the mirror and was shocked at what I saw, the girl looking back at me in the mirror is not the girl I had been for the last 5 years. No this one looks older, like she's been through hard times, but came out strong. Like she's older and wiser, and she's Glowing with A light I hadn't seen in forever.

My eye's traveled down to the dress and I smiled, feeling like a princess. It was strapless with a heart shape neckline, came in at the waist and then went out from there, softly falling till it puddled on the floor slightly, the back slightly longer than the front. I turned and looked at the back of the dress, seeing the simple ribbon tying it together till it flowed with the skirt of the dress and blended in.

"don't forget these!" Jamie said holding My white rhinestone strapy heals out to me, I smile and sit down on the bench as she hands them to me.

"Here, I got them, you two got get ready now!" I said shooing them off, they rolled their eye's but went to change into their dresses really quick.

I pulled my dress up to uncover my legs, then put my shoes on. when I was done I stood up and tested them out, finding it fairly easy to walk in them. the twins came out in their Bridesmaid dresses and smiled excitedly, they looked gorgeous. their hair was up sort of like mine, and the Light teal blue complimented them nicely. and It even went with Jamie's right red hair nicely. they came out and struck a pose, sticking their cowboy boots out with their hands on their hips, making me laugh.

"You guy's look so pretty! Oh my gosh!" I gushed, as my eyes started to these up. "I can't believe this is actually happening... " I sniffed.

"No no! None of that missy, I just did you make up." Jamie scolded, hurrying over to me with a tissue. I took it from her and smiled, dabbing the corner of my eyes. "There, now no tears. We're all happy, no... Tears." She whispered as her eyes started to water up too.

"Girls?" I heard my mothers voice as she knocked on the door, then peaked her head through. "Aw you girls look so beautiful! No oh!" She gasp, covering her mouth with her hand." My baby! You look so grown up!" She ran over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you mom." I laughed, trying to keep my tears at bay.

"Oh look at us! We're going to ruin our makeup!" Carrie exclaimed, her eyes tearing up as well.

"We'll isn't this a sight? 4 pretty Women crying." My dad said chuckling.

"Oh, is it that time already?" Jamie asked frantically, looking down at her phone. "We have 5 minutes before me and Carrie leave out that door, so one last photo?" She asked getting her camera up. We all agreed and my mom grabbed the camera, then snapped a few photos of us.

"All right, well girls, we better get out there." My mom said. "I'll see you up front honey." My mom said then lightly kissed my cheek.

"See you." I nodded, then they went out the room, following my mom.

I sighed and looked into the mirror, my eyes landing on a piece of paper that caused me to smile. I had brought Ty last letter to me, I read it the day before he proposed, and now I had read it the day before I walked the isle. And I already had it memorized, word for word.

Dear Kota, I'm coming home.

I know you probably wanted to know why I left.
I know you probably still want to know.

So here it goes.

I'm in love with you.

Sweetie, you almost ready? We need to get ready at the door." My dad said smiling at me.

"I'm ready" I sighed, taking a big deep breath in, then taking my dads hand.

I have been ever since I was 16. Or that's at least when I had first realized it.

I had been wanting to tell you but thoughts of doubt kept coming to me. Does she love me back, will it ruin our friendship forever, would I want to risk it?

Then I realized I didn't care about those doubts, I just wanted you to be in my arms. But I also had no way to take care of you. Because in my mind, as soon as it was legal, I planned on asking you to marry me.

We walked down the churches hallways, heading to the doors of the sanctuary. The rest of my life is behind those doors. I saw the twins just as they went through. Damien and Jamie, then Darren and Carrie. Ty's friends from the marines, and few I haven't met were able to come down for the wedding, making both me and him very excited. Tyler would get to have his best friends from the marines be his groomsmen, along with Matt and his BestMan Damien.

Of course I would have asked you out first. But I still had no way to take care of you.

So I started training. Extra hours in football, extra school work while in school, and I even took some Arabic and German language classes in my free time when you wouldn't notice.

They shut the doors as me and my dad came up, my heart started racing and butterfly's were bouncing around in my stomach. As we approached the door, my dad let go of my hand and loop my arm through his, putting his hand on top of mine.

Pretty soon I was ready, but I didn't have the guts to tell you. I couldn't tell you then leave. Intact, it was hard to even tell you at all.

But I wanted to be able and provide for you, to be able and raise a family with little to no struggle, to not have to worry about making a next payment on anything.

"Dad, I'm nervous." I whispered, he smiled down at me with tears in his eye's and gives my hand a squeeze.

"Tell me something, you love him don't you?"My dad asked me, and I gave him an are you crazy look.

"of course I love him-"

"And you can see yourself spending the rest of your life's together?"

"well yes, but-"

"And you see yourself having kids and growing old together?"

I wanted to be able to get you whatever you wanted, I wanted to be able and spoil you to your hearts desire and beyond.

I wanted you to not have a worry or care in the world.

"Yes Daddy, I love him with all my heart and see a future with him. I always have."

"Then what's there to be nervous about," he asked calmly. "you Love this man, and he love's you. You have nothing to be nervous about." He whispered.

"What if I trip?" I asked, causing him to laugh.

"Then I'm right here." He placed a kiss against my temple. "you ready?"

But that wouldn't have happened if I had stayed, so I had to leave.

If I had stayed, no doubt I would have told you sooner. And no doubt I probably would have found another way to try and provide for you, so I could buy you a ring and put a roof over your head.

But this way you didn't have to worry about it, all you had to worry about was your grades in school. And hanging out with your friends.

All you had to worry about was being you.

"Yeah... I'm ready."

My dad nods to the the wedding planner, and the guy says something into his headset. Then suddenly, butterfly start banging around in my stomach as I hear the music kick on from behind the doors.

You probably won't get this letter before I return, if even at all. But I wanted you to know why I left, And there it is.

I love you Dakota. Forever and eternity.

-Ty

The doors open up and my eyes instantly find Tyler in his Marine dress attire, white pants and black jacket with meddles and badges all over it. I see him looking nervously to the side, but then when me and my father step through the doors, his eyes snap to me. Butterfly's start swirling in my stomach as he gives me the biggest, most happiest smile I've ever seen; Causing me to have one in return.

We started getting closer and my grip on my dads arm is like a pythons, trying to channel my nerves so I don't trip.

"You know, I'm so proud of you. You've grown up to be such a strong young woman..." My dad sniffs.

"Awe dad, please don't start the tears." I chuckle my throat tight," it's contagious." I smiled up at him.

"I'm sorry, it's just so hard to see my little girl about to be gone." His voice was full of tears, but his eyes showed happiness.

"I'm not leaving daddy, I'll still be close by. Just like I was when I moved out." I promised him.

"Moving out is Independence, moving in with your husband.... That's growing up."

"I'll still be your little girl, daddy." I whispered, and he pulled me into a quick hug and kissed the top if my head.

"I know." He whispers, then he starts walking me down the rest of the way down the aisle.

My heart beat increases with each step we take, my focus solely on Ty, blocking everything else out in the room. Then we come face to face, and we stop. The preacher opens his book and smiles down at us.

"Who gives this woman?"

"I do." My father stated, then passed my hand over to Ty's, kissing me in the cheek and then heading to his seat.

"Hi." I whisper happily.

"Hey," hey whispers back, rubbing his thumbs over the tops of my hands. "You know, that picture you sent was torture. " He says, causing me to look at I'm curiously. "You're such a little tease." He says chuckling. It finally clicks what picture he's talking about, and I start blushing like crazy.

"We are gathered here today..."

As the preacher starts going on and starting the ceremony, all I can focus on is Ty. His green eyes shining down at me, causing so much commission going on inside of me that it's hard to explain. My cheeks feel like they are permanently staying in place from how wide I'm smiling.

I hardly noticed the service almost over until Ty grabs my hand and slips a wedding band on my finger. Then he starts saying his part, the whole time not taking his eyes off of mine. They were shining with love and happiness as he held my gaze.

"I, Tyler Anderson, promise to always protect you, and to be whatever you need. A friend, a lover, and a husband." I started tearing up as he spoke his vows, my heart fluttering in my chest. "Someone to hold you during the night, someone to comfort you when you need a shoulder to lean on. To always be your rock. Someone who you can trust and count on. Someone who you can laugh with. I promise to never abuse your trust, to never take you for granted. And I promise to always be faithful to you." Ty brought his hand up and cupped my face, lighting wiping away my tears that had escaped.

"I love you, and I promise to always love you. Forever and eternity." He brought my hand up and kissed the back of it, trying to hide that he has some of his own tears, as he smiled lovingly down at me.

"Now Dakota, you may state your vows." The preacher said to me, bringing me out of my trance. I took a deep breath and looked back to Ty. Carrie came up next to me and headed me the ring, then stepped back next to her sister.

"I, Dakota Coleman. Promise to love you with all my strength, and through all my weaknesses. To support you, and care for you. To be someone you can go to, and who you can talk to." I said as I slipped the ring onto his finger.

"To be your support, and to be your brain when you make stupid decisions." Everyone laughed at that, including Ty. " to be someone you can laugh with, and who you can cry with" my throat tightened up and I could feel tears going down it, making it sound wet. "I promise to always cherish you and the little moments we have together, and to never forget who we are to each other. I love you, forever and Always." I kept the smile on my face and tried not to ruin my makeup as I finished, and I could see Ty blinking to keep some at bay as well.

"By the power vested in me by the state of West Virginia, I take great pride and pleasure as I announce them husband and wife. You may now kiss your bide." Ty didn't have to be told twice, he pulled me into him and dipped me, causing everyone to cheer.

Our lips met and we both could stop smiling. My arms were around his neck, and his around my waist. You couldn't even stick a piece of paper between us if you wanted to. After what seemed like only seconds, Ty pulled back and slowly brought me up, his arms still secure around my waist.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I now present to you, Mr. And Mrs. Anderson!" The preacher announced, and everybody clapped for us. And I could have sworn that I heard some wolf whistles.

"You ready?" Ty asked looking down at me with the biggest smile on his face ever.

"Definitely."

"Well then, let's go, Mrs. Anderson."

"I could get used to that."I said smiling, he chuckled and kissed my lips again then bent down, and surprising me, he picked me up. "Ty!" I squealed, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Let's go!" He said all giddy, the started to jog down the aisle with me in his arms. People laughed and whistled at us as we made it out the door, Ty put me into his truck and kissed me. Then shut the door and came around to his side. "So what do you say Kota. Are you ready to start you life with me?" He asked as he started the truck.

"There's nothing to start. You've always been my life."

"Same here baby girl."

________________________________________________________

Yay! So no, that wasn't the epilogue. But it was longer than expected, so you guys got an extra chapter!! And the epilogue is coming next!!:D

Hope you guys liked it!!:)

Let me know what you think!!:)

-KenZ_Dizzy95