Chapter 15.

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE PROPS TO THESE PEOPLE FOR THEIR FUNNY AND AWESOME COMMENTS!!!:D

-rae1324: Mamamamama (no that is not a parent term, it's me not being able to pronounce my freaking words right because this chapter was so amazing! Ty and Kota had their little moments!!!!! AWWW!!! I feel like theyre my children... That don't know who I am and don't really exist... Well, that kind of made me feel stupid... AHHHH WRITE MORE... PLEASE!!!!!

~

-KatTHECheshire: You wish you could give her a shower, Ty. *eyebrow wiggle* Poor Ty... I'm gonna kiss her. *Dog tag distraction* Ok now I'm gonna kiss her... *twin psychic cock blocking powers activate!* MOTHER F-. You, dear dear author, are cruel and amazeballs. Thanks for liking my comment!!!! I was VERY happy to see it. Oh, and plz dear guda cheese, don't go easy on the poor boy. I want to sit and watch Ty suffer at the hands of Cupids butt-piercing arrows. It amuses me... TOODLES!!!!

~

-IAmAWritingNerd: Oh. My. Holy peanut butter. Honey boo boo, did you just see that? Someone slap me now. Did they almost...? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD IT'S A MIRACLE OH LORD HALLELUJAH!!! I WASN'T AS EXCITED EVEN WHEN PEETA AND KATNISS KISSED IN THE MOVIE!!!!

~

-1DecineJanoskians: You HAVE to update sooon, before I dieeeeee! Oh my gosh you're an amazing writer! Honestly, Ty sounds bangable. Yea that's a word. I swear though, if Dakota rejects him, my whole Tykota/ Dakyler shipping sessions have gone to waste! Thou shan't waste my shipping sessions! I can surely say that Tyler A. Anderson has been added to my list of fictional boyfriends. I'm a book hoe. And an ex-marine? Damn sexy. Ok I'm don't spazzing ;3 No wait... yea I'm done

~

AND NOW!! BACK TO THE BOOK!!!:D

__________________________________________________________

Smoke, Flashing lights, and crazy people. That's how I would describe the scene in front of me right now. As soon as I walked in through the door, the first thing I noticed was the smoke. And then the strobe lights. And then all the crazy people, some were dancing and some were just being crazy.

I swatted some of the smoke away from my face, trying to make room to breath as me and the girls entered the party. Gagging on some of it as we walked.

"Come on, we need some drinks!" Carrie called out with a smile, the grabbed Jamie's hand, who grabbed mine and we found our way to the kitchen.

"What can I get for you lovely ladies?" A guy asked from behind the counter.

"I just want a Shirley temple!" Jamie said over the music, the guy gave her a flat look but then started to make it.

"Raspberry spritzer!" Carrie said with a flirty smile, which the guy returned with a wink.

"Strawberry Daiquiri!" I told him as he finished Jamie's drink and started Carries.

"Here you are!" He said giving me and Carrie our drinks, then he turned to me with a flirty face "pardon me miss, but I seemed to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

"Good try slick" I smirked at him, shaking my head.

"That didn't work?" He raised his eye brows.

"Nope, sorry" I chuckled.

"Well here, how about this" he started off. "I was wondering If you had a moment to spare for me to Admire you up close"

"Flattering" I chuckled.