Chapter 7.

Props to : Ciara3Wolf for her funny comment!!

Does Jason have feeling for Ty??? He must be Jealous and decided to act like a flying pig to her!!! or he could have been brain washed by the Barbies!!!

~

lol, now back to the next chapter!!:D
_________________________________________________________________

"Come on, Hurry up!" Jamie and Carrie shouted up at me. I waved them off and said to go down the mountain first, I knew it would be easy for me to catch up.

"Coming!" I shouted down to them after a minute.

I gave them thumbs up, then pushed off with my poles and glided down the mountain. The powder and ice were crunching beneath my ski's, almost feeling like I was on top of a cloud. The scene seemed to rush past me, and the snow under my ski's flew by in a blur. Skiing was so relaxing, even considering it was a physical sport, the atmosphere are me and rush that seemed to come with it always lifted me mood tremendously. When I got closer to the twins, a smirk came on my face as an evil idea popped into my head. I was originally supposed to stop when I got to them so that we could all go down together, when I flew up to them while lifting the side of my ski's and sprayed them with snow, they knew I had other intentions. I quickly flew by after spraying them, having no intention to stop, especially with their squeals and shouts coming from behind me. I turned my head and saw them waving their poles in the air as they started to come after me, adrenaline rushing ed through me and gave me a boost that I needed to hurry and get to the bottom..

When I reached the bottom, all the guys were already down there and unhooking from their snowboards. They waved to me and as I came up to them, not aware that I was about to hockey stop in front of them. My ski's scraped snow up, and just as fast, the smiles fell of the boys faces before they were drenched in white fluff like the twins were. I took a good look before I broke out into laughter, actively ignoring the pain in my hip as I held my sides. There was not a single piece of their fronts that wasn't covered in snow.

"Cold, Cold, Cold!" Matt exclaimed and started jumping around, his voice high pitched like a girls as he tried to get the snow out of his shirt that had fallen down inside. If I hadn't been strapped onto my ski's still, I would have fallen over from laughing so hard by now.

"Toughen up man!" Damien shook his head at his best friend and practically slapped his own forehead at the scene in front of him.

"You try to have snow down your shirt," Matt whined childishly to Damien, then he scraped some snow off himself and threw it at him. Damien stopped laughing and ducked at the last second, the snow ended up flying right over his head it flew right into Ty's face.

"Oh, you're so dead!" Ty exclaimed, an evil smile on his face as he bent down and scraped himself up a big snowball.

"Ah!" Matt fake screamed like a girl, then jumped out of the way at the last second, making it fly past him and end up hitting a person that was walking by.

My eyes widened and I stopped laughing, wondering what was going to happen now. The guy that was walking by stopped, turned around and looked at us. We all quickly pointed our fingers to Damien, the guy then looked at Damien and flipped him off. Damien was oblivious to the guy even looking at us at all till then, so once he saw all of us pointing at him, Damien freaked out. 

"What? It wasn't me, I swear!" Damien yelled to the guy that was walking away. 

The guy didn't even turn around, just flipped Damien off again and kept walking. We all looked at each other for a second while everything processed in our heads, then busted out laughing once more. Damien was still shouting at the guy, claiming to be innocent, almost chasing him down though he didn't try to go uphill while in his boots.

By this time, the twins had come down the rest of the way and were giving us crazy looks. They asked us what was so funny, but we were all laughing too hard to even answer so they just shook their heads at us and went ahead to take off their gear. When we all finally sobered up, we followed and got out of our gear as well then headed off to the car.