Chapter 12.

For the funny and awesome comments! I'm giving props to-

-PastelStarlight :

Was the journal supposed to make me cry? well it did and awwwwwwwww Ty is so so...there are no words to describe how he is around Kota :)

~

-IAmAWritingNerd:

OK SO I BE LIKE THUS: OMG FANGIRL FANGIRL OHHHHHH MAAAAAA GOD LIKE THIS IS SOOOOOO EPIC LIKE OMIGOD LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (my.... Uh, fangirly moments..... Ya, don't ask) NO MORE JASON ONLY TY IM GONNA DIE!!!!! Just kidding. YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!! We can all imagine what Ty was gonna say.. Kota and Ty are like SOOOOO cute together..... MAYBE TY WAS WORRIED WHEN KOTA READ HIS NOTES THAT KOTA WOULD FIND OUT THAT HE IS SOME SUPERNATURAL ALIEN COW OR SOMETHING!!!! Too much? Or maybe he confessed that he loved Kota in one of his notes. That would be sweet ;)

~

-rae1324:

Oh. My. Bejesus woo! He is by far the most sexy charachter I've ever imagined!! And Jason.... There are no words but there are things that I could do to him that would make the devil cringe.... Eeeeerrrrrggggg!!!!! He makes me want to be that creepy kid that sings the Freddy song and then go into his dream and make him be MY bitch.... No milkshakes for Jason... EVER!!!! Mwgahahahahahsh! Man that was kind of intense there...

~

Yay!! Let me know what you thinkif the rest of the book now! And just a heads up, I wrote this on my phone. So sorry for the mistakes, but I will fix them when I get back from vacation!!:D.

Now back to the book!!:D

_______________________________________________________________________

I was sitting on the couch in my parents living room, my friends around me and Ty holding my hand, being my rock. My moms was crying and my dad was going on a rampage. All the while the twins are sitting there stunned with anger and astonishment on their faces, and Damien and Matt look like they're planning a murder.

"My baby!" My mom cried and came across the room and crushed me into a hug. I wouldn't usually protest, but my ribs were hurting, causing me to hiss in pain as she squeezed me. She jumped back in shock, looking down at me. "Are you all right? Did I hurt you?" She asked worriedly.

"No mom, I'm fine.... I just have some sprained ribs" I told her softly, she looked like she was about to cry again. But then it morphed into rage all of a sudden.

"Just that boy wait till I get my hands on him, he will wish he never even set eyes on you." she threatened, and started marching towards the front door as if on a mission.

"Just a minute there honey, we can't have you going on and getting yourself thrown in jail, now can we?" My dad said and he put his arms around her waist and held her back from marching out the door.

"You better let go of me Mister, that boy hurt my baby. You don't mess with my baby." she said, going all mother bear trying to protect her cub.

"Mom" I called, she looked over to me and her angry demeanor vanished and ran back over towards me, pulling me into another hug, but being careful this time of my ribs. "Mom, just let the police handle this. I need you here with me, not behind bars. Okay?"

"Oh all right, but if I ever get the chance to get my hands on him, he's going to pay" she said, making me smile.

As I pulled away, I looked over at my dad. He pulled my mom into his arms to comfort her, but his eyes were showing how much he wanted himself to go rip the head off of Jason right now. I looked to the twins, and stumbled back when they both tackled me into a hug, but they were careful to avoid my ribs.

"We should have known" Carrie mumbled.

"The signs were there" Jamie added.

"The way you would always be wearing makeup, and how you never wanted to do anything that would end up taking it off"

"The way you would avoid swimming during the summer half the time. or you sometimes wore long sleeves, even if it was 100 degrees out"

"How sometimes you would flinch when he came up behind you, Or you never really smiled. You would try, but it never reached your eyes."

"Even when you first started dating him, you never were fully happy around him. But then after a while, it was like you were never happy. You always had a dull look in your eyes, like you were trapped."

"How could we not have know something was wrong?" they asked together, a few tears streaming down their face. You could see the anger in their eye's for Jason, and disappointment in themselves.

"Because I didn't want you to find out," I told them in a whisper. "He would have hurt you too if he knew that you knew." I told them just loud enough for them to hear.

"Then you should have called the police, or gone to them without him knowing" they whispered back to me.

"I couldn't, he said he would take me somewhere else, where they couldn't find me. And then he would have hurt you guys, I couldn't let anything happen to you" I told them as I hugged them tighter.

"You were protecting us?" Jamie stated, more so than asking.

"Yeah, you're my family"

"I hope that bastard rots in hell" Carrie said though gritted teeth.

"We ought to give him a piece of our mind" Jamie seethed.

"As much as I would like to watch that, I wouldn't want y'all to get hurt. " I said with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah I know" the chuckled sadly.

"Okay, so what was Ty even doing at your house that day?" Jamie asked.

"She left her stuff here, so I was bringing it over to her." Ty said as he came up behind me.

"That's pure luck right there" Damien said, walking around to the twins.

"You're telling me." Ty mumbled. He didn't like the thought of what could have happen if I had never left my stuff behind, he hates the mention of anything close.

"Why didn't you beat him up more is my question." Carrie asked crossing her arms over her chest?

"I would have, believe me. But I was more concerned about Kota than beating a guy that was already knocked out." he said, causing the twins to chuckle slightly.

"Three punches and he's out, you must pack some punch Tyler." Damien grinned, slapping him on the back.

"Something like that" he gave a weak smirk.

"Hey kids, why don't you guys all to our for the day, yeah? Well, pay for it, but you guys need something to take you mind off all this." my dad said.

"What about you guys?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"We're going to look into hiring a lawyer" my dad said, as he had his arm around mom protectively and comfortingly.

"Oh... Okay"

"Here, I heard there is a carnival a few towns over. Go have some fun" my dad said, handing us each fifty dollars. I stared at him wide eyed, the money barely resting I my grip.

"Dad, that's a lot of money" I said trying to hand it back to him.

"And there is more where that came from," he said, pushing the money away. "So go have fun, and get your minds clear for a while." He ordered sternly. I was about to protest when Ty's arm went around my waist and started to pull me towards the front door.

"Will do sir" Ty called.

"Ty, this is too much. We can't-" I was trying to protest, but he wasn't having any of it.

"Your dads right, we should just forget about it for a little while, get our minds off of it and have some fun."

"Yeah, I guess..." I trailed off.

"Hey! Cheer up, were going to a carnival!" Matt said happily.

"Yeah, lets just forget about it for right now, and enjoy some fun time with everyone." Carrie said coming up beside me.

"Fine, lets go have some fun" I smiled and they all cheered, then towed metk the car.

~

"I haven't been to one of these since I was 14..." Damien said as we all walked to the entrance. "Seems a little smaller than I'm used to."

"Maybe that's because at 14 you hadn't hit puberty yet, and you were still short." Matt said laughing.

"Hey! We promised never to peak of my late blooming!" He scowled at Matt. "It runs in the family, so it's not my fault!" He pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Dude, everyone here already knows. We grew up with you." Ty laughed.

"I know that!" He grumbled. "I jut don't want to bring up my short days" he frowned.

"Aww, is little Dame sad about being short?" Jamie teased.

"Hey!" He playfully glared at her, puffing out his chest. "I am anything but little."

"Sure you are" she rolled her eyes, a smile playing at her lips.

"Alright lovebirds, lets just get inside already and ride some rides!" Matt said slapping them on their backs, then started running for the entrance, laughing.

"He is a weird one." I mumbled, shaking my head and laughing.

"Thats for sure." Damien chuckled. " truth be told, I think he fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down."

"Hey! That's mean." Jamie scolded him.

"What? It's true!" He defended.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

"Two" I heard Ty say as we reached the ticket booth.

"Why are you getting two?" I asked confused.

"Because, I just bought yours" he grinned.

"What, why? My dad gave us all money, I could have bought my own ticket." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah, but I bought it for you." He grabbed my hand and then put the wristband on me. "So now you can use that money for other things you would like" he said smiling, I rolled my eyes at him smiling.

"Well thank you." I said, then grabbed the other wristband from him. "Here, let me." I said then put his wristband on him. He smiled then moved his hand, and wrapped it around mine.

I smiled and reveled in the warmth and security just that simple touch brought me, and the butterfly's in my stomach that were fluttering around. My breath wanted to hitch in my throat, but I fought to keep it normal. I loved the feelings that Ty brought me.

A throat cleared and I got pulled out of my thoughts, I turned to face Damien who was currently getting hit on the arm by Jamie, then they smiled sheepishly at me.

"We ready?"Carrie chirped and then started dragging Matt and Jamie behind her, and Jamie had a hold of Damien. I laughed as I saw them making their way onto the fair ground, plowing through people as they did so.

"Come on, let's go play some games"Ty said, as he started tugging me in the way everyone else was heading.

We went over to the darts first and played a few rounds, where Matt somehow ended up throwing it sideways, causing it hit one of the stuff animals in the eye. So then after laughing our butts off at him, we moved on to different games. Ring toss, water gun, pop the balloon (mini darts) and for Matt, he picked one of the pick a duck games. We sat there a few feet from him, watching him as he carefully scanned the floating rubber ducky's, trying to find the one's with the biggest numbers.

He picked out the first one as curssed under his breath, causing us to chuckle at him. Then he proceeded to pick up a second one, he picked it up with anticipation in his face and looked at the number underneath the duck, then lights swore under his breath again. He tossed the rubber duck back in the tin tub and sighed, then leaned over the tub and carefully scanned each duck.

"Come on Matt, it can't Be that hard! Just pick a duck." Damien chuckled at his friend.

"Hey, mister... Can I go?" the little girl that was standing patiently behind him asked after a while.

"Yeah, go ahead." he sighed, stepping back enough or the girl to try, but still looking for the right duck.

"Thanks!" The little girl chirped, then went and picked up the first duck right in front of her. "yes!" she squealed as she handed the duck to the guy, and then picked out a stuffed dog half the size of her.

We looked to Matt and saw him staring wide eyed and mouth gapped at the little girl, looking from the duck to her and back to the tub of water. He starts spluttering for words, causing us to full on laugh at him.

"How!" he cries, throwing his hands in the air.

"Come on Matt, just pick another duck." Carrie says trying to calm her laughter for him.

"Fine..." he sighs, bends down and pics up the first one in front of him. He looks sadly at the duck and then flips it over to check the bottom. He sighs and starts to throw the duck back, but then stops and jerks it back towards him and takes another look at the bottom. " I did it! I did it!" he cheers, causing us to crack up even more.

"Here you go sir, pick your prize." the man in charge says in a bored tone, holding up his hands to the shelf of big prizes.

"The monkey!" he says excitedly and grabs it off the shelf.

"Wow, all that work for a monkey?" Damien chuckles.

"Shut up..." Matt scowled at him, then turned to Carrie. "Here, for you. "He says with a big grin on his face.

"Awe!" me and Jamie coo'ed at him, as we watched her blush and take it from him. "So sweet!"

"Hey, if your trying to make us look bad, just remember....." Damien says, pointing to Matt with a serious face. "you got that from pick-a-duck"

He tried to keep a straight face, but then Matt started to go wide eyed, and then bust out laughing. Causing all of us to lose any composure we had to keep a straight face, and bust out laughing as well.

"If your going to win a game, it has to be a good one!" Damien said then lead the way. "Something that actually requires skill," He said as he starts walking "something that-" He was cut off by Matt.

"Just pick the shooting game and get it over with." Matt says in a bored tone as we walked up towards the booth.

"Fine, go ahead and take my dramatic moment away." Damien muttered under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest as he pouted.

"He didn't need to, you never created one." Ty rolls his eyes at his friend.

"Whatever, just hand me the gun." He said, taking the gun from Matt. "Prepaid to be amazed." He said all cocky.

He raises up and aimed the pistol, breathing in and out so he got a steadier aim. The man in the booth his a button, and the targets started popping up in random places. Damien shot at it but missed, then shot at the other one and missed again, and again. And again. But then he finally hit one and another, then the bells went off signaling the end of the round. He set down the gun with a proud smirk and then accepted the small kitty cat plush toy and then gave it to Jamie.

"Not bad." Ty commented.

"Not bad? I would like to see you do better."Damien said crossing his arms over his puffed out chest.

"Um, Damein... Ty's-"Jamie tried to say but Ty nicely cut her off.

"No no, it's fine. I'll give it a try." Ty said, trying not to smirk or laugh.

He goes up to the booth and slaps down the money, the guy hits the button and the targets start popping up. He aims and shoots, and hits the target. Then did the same for the next, and the next, and he kept going till they were all down. He set the gun down with a smirk and then looks up at Damien, who's mouth his hanging open, who then slaps his own forehead and groans, shaking his head.

"Military..." he mumbles under his breath "I should have remembered you were in the Marines!" he shouts, crossing his arms over his chest with a slightly defeated and deflated look on his face.

We all looked at each other quietly, and then back to him. He looks back up at us with a pout still on bus face and we can't hold it in anymore and then start laughing again. A throat clears and we all quiet down some and turned to here the noise came from, the man who was in charge of the stall.

"You want your prize sir? You can choose anything from this shelf." the man said, gesturing to the shelf behind him with the biggest stuffed animals on it.

Ty looked back at the shelf and scanned it, then picked out a blue panda bear. He thanked the man and then walked back over to us, while Damien was pursing his lips as he saw how much bigger of prize that Ty got than him. He stuck his tongue out at Ty playfully and then stood closer to Jamie, while Ty just rolled his eyes and stood next to me.

"For you, a panda bear for my Kota-bear" Ty said as he handed to bear to me. I smiled widely and grabbed the bear, clutching it under my arm.

"Thanks!" I said, and leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I love it!" I squealed, trying to ignore the burning sensation left on my lips.

"You're welcome Kota." Ty said grinning like the cheshire cat.

~

"Funnel cake!!" Matt suddenly screamed, running towards one of the stalls.

"What are we going to do with him?" Damien asked, shaking his head at his friend.

"Love me!" Matt yelled as he ran away, making us laugh at him.

"We could always dump him off on the side of the road on the way home." Ty suggested, not to silently with a smirk.

"I heard that!" Matt called back to us as he came back with his funnel cake.

"You were supposed to." Damien sung.

"You know. It's not nice to be mean." Matt said,sticking out his tongue.

"You don't say?" Damien rolled his eyes.

"You know what I meant! And just for that..." Matt huffed "your not getting any of my funnel cake."

"Oh no, I'm so upset! What am I ever going to do-" Damien was cut off.

"Will you two quit it?"Jamie and Carrie said together, rolling their eyes at the pair of them. "You sound like 5 year olds." they chuckled.

"Wow, that was creepy." Damien whispered, leaning towards Matt.

"Agreed." He whispers back, still eating his funnel cake.

"Oh hey guys!! Look! Let's go on that ride!!" Jamie started jumpjng, pointing towards the zero gravity ride.

We all agreed, and then got line for it. As it was our turn, we all got on then lined up agains the walls on the inside of it. We all lined up by each other along the wall, and Ty was right beside me, along with Jamie as Carrie in the other side.

The ride started up and started spinning, we slowly got pressed into the walls harder and harder. Soon we were able to bring our feet up without falling to the ground, Damien and Matt on the other hand had other ideas instead of just feeling like floating. They picked their feet up and started to turn around till they were complete upside down, then put their hands behind their heads. Ty scooted all the way to the top of the wall and turned sideways, laying right above me.

He took out his phone and took pictures of us, and then of Damien and Matt who were still upside down, before he crawled back down the wall and turned right side up again. Damien and Matt also started turning right side up too as the dude started to slow, but before they could get all the way around, the ride slowed enough for everyone to stand to their feet, causing Matt and Damien to fall crumbled onto the ground. They were groaning slightly and trying to stand up by helping each other, as we just stood there laughing at them.

After we got off that ride, we went on a few others. Going on ride after ride none stop, until it was dark and we were all pretty tired. As we started walking to the parking lot, I was swaying side to side, trying to stay upright and awake enough to able to make it to the car. Ty noticed this and stopped, he took the panda out of my arms and then turned around in front me.

"Hop on." He said, indicating for me to get on his back.

"Ty, I can walk." I chuckled, rubbing my eyes.

"I beg to differ, you're barely standing right now." He said then gestures for me to get on his back again.

"Fine." I sighed and then used whatever energy I had left in me, and jumped up onto his back. His hands slid under my thighs, and he held me up so I stayed on his back.

I rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him, then slowly my eyes started shutting as I felt the gentle sway from him walking. I heard murmurs of everyone talking, but couldn't make out any words as my body started to sag and feel heavy from being tired. I felt his grip tighten on me as I snuggled my head into the crevasse where his shoulder meets his neck, and started to let everything else drift off around me as I slowly fell asleep.

Right before I could fall asleep all the way though, I felt myself being moved and started to sit up. But arms wrapped around me, they picked me up off of Ty's back and held me for a second, but then sat me down in someones lap. I felt familiar arms wrap around me again, and I leaned back against his chest with my eyes still closed and fell asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Q & A

- ForgetMeNot134: Dakota (military's girl) - i was wondering what it was like going through the physical, and emotional abuse from Jason?..... If u don't mind me asking.

-Dakota: it was... Hard. Not knowing if I could ever be free from it was definitely hard, but I was willing to put up with it so he didn't hurt my friends.

~

- kkleagh: Oh my god. I don't know how you do it Dakota. If people called me Military's Girl or some other nickname over and over, I'd probably flip on some poor unsuspecting chap. Probably because I hate nicknames.... Does it get annoying? And Ty when do you plan on making a move on Dakota? ;) I'm ready for some Dakyler action! Yes. I just gave you a couple name. Lol! Your welcome

-Dakota: um, a little... But I don't mind Military'a Girl that much. it's cute *blushes*

-Tyler: you'll have to wait for the next chapter to fin out *winks*

~

- yunitagrimaldi: hey, firstly, awesome chapter! as usual ;), and secondly do you happen to have such a good best friend as Kota has Ty? I'm just curious..

- KenZ_Dizzy95: sadly, I do not. But i wish I did!!:)

~

-imsOoOoFRAGiLE: Tyler are you in love with kota?

-Tyler: *purses lips* ...maybe......

____________________________________________________

Yay!! Another chapter!!

Pleaser me know what you think?and I promos the next chapter will be better!!:D

I decided to try and get as muc and best as I could from my phone done, and I found a wifi spot, so undecided to post it really quick! So looks like you won't hav to wait till Wednesday after all!!:)

Please ignor the mistakes for now, I am writing this from my phone and dd as best as I could for now:)

Hope you guys enjoy! An please don't forget to vote comment and ask questions!!!:)

Love you all!!!

-KenZ_Dizzy95