Chapter 25

Stefan begins to explain. Damon sits beside him.

"There was a problem that occured within these two days. It certainly created chaos for us, as in, the vampires. There is the very powerful Original vampire family. We all are connected to their bloodlines. There are five Originals at the present. The most powerful of them is Klaus--"

"Stefan, you are boring me with your story. So ladies, long story short, Big Daddy is in Mystic Falls which will be very much troublesome for us because he wants Katherine and knows that we are the vampires that will lead him to her. Ofcourse, she is like the wind, known for disappearing." Damon says, darkly.

"So this Klaus, did you find him"? Elena asks Stefan.

"What do you expect? We will find Big Daddy just like that?" Damon answers Elena sarcastically.

"No, it will not be easy to get to him. He is the Original. It will almost be impossible for us to find him. He knows what he is doing and compared to him, we are not strong enough to challenge him in any way." Stefan explains.

"But, we may be able to bring him out. And for that, we have to draw him to us", Damon says pointing Elena.

"No", Stefan says fiercely.

"What do you mean?" I ask, finding my voice.

"I mean that Elena is the doppelganger of Katherine. So we can use Elena as the bait to lure out Klaus and maybe stake him through the heart", Damon explains further.

"I said No", Stefan says to Damon.

"It ain't your choice, brother", Damon counters.

I look at Elena. She is numb. Terrified.

She looks at all of us and closes her eyes.

"I will do it", she says, her voice impassive.

"No", Stefan's voice burning.

"No Elena, you cannot do that," I say, agreeing with Stefan.

"Damon, I want to do this. I will do anything to keep him out of harms way and you are just the free package", Elena says directly to Damon.

"As you see it", Damon smirks. "Don't worry, you won't be hurt."

"How can you let her do it, Damon?" I question him.

"She does it, Klaus comes out, Stefan stays safe and so do I. Its a win-win situation", Damon says, cocking his head.