Chapter 2

Trriiinngg....

Argh. There goes off my alarm. With my hands stretched, I knock down the stupid clock off the table and continue to sleep.

"Honey, wake up. You need to get ready. You'll be late."

Ah, there comes my mom. She's a single mother. My parents separated when I was around ten years old. So now it doesn't even matter to me much. I mean I have spent 17 years of my life with my mother. She's my rock. I owe her everything.

"Mom, just five minutes more. No, make that fifteen."

"Sweety, I know you will be late. So get up and go freshen up while I make breakfast, alright?"

"Alright. Please make pancakes." I mutter sleepily.

"Yes, sure." With that, she left my room and I got up.

Oh, today's the day. New school.

With a deep breath, I dry myself and lay out my outfit. Just a light blue summer dress by Forever New and topped it up with a black shrug and pumps. This is it. With a optimistic frame of mind, I hop down to the kitchen where I can smell the pancakes. I quickly stuff two pancakes in my mouth and I dash to my car.

I didn't have much difficulty in finding the school. I parked my car alongside of a black Audi and made my way to the school office to collect my papers.

After getting my papers, I went in search of my class. And there, the stares start. But one pair of eyes caught my attention immediately.

P.S: comment, share or vote for me. Feel free to message me about any changes that you would like in the story or to just tell whether you like it or not. I will surely reply.

J xoxo