Jewelry

HEY GUYS, I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY. ANYWAYS, LETS GET TO THE STORY 

NATHAN’S POV

       “Ugh, why are there so many choices”, I groaned out, looking at a small diamond necklace. All of the boys were walking around and playing around with the jewelry. The man behind the cashier was looking at them weirdly. He looked like he was having a battle in his mind whether or not he should talk to the boys or ignore them. “Did you pick one yet”, Max whined behind me.

          “Max, this takes time”, I said back, trying to figure out what Ariana would like. He shook his head, “No, just get something sparkly. It’s not that hard”, he said and pointed at a random ring, “This one, get her this one. Can we go now”, he whined. I rolled my eyes, “I don’t want to get her a ring Max. I don’t want to get her just anything”.

          He shrugged and let me walk around the place. “Jay, help me”, I groaned, running a hand through my hair. He walked over to me. “I don’t know what she would like”, he said and looked around for something to Ari. All of the jewelry looked the same to me. “This is hopeless”, I complained when suddenly something caught my eye. I walked over to it and inspected it closely. “That one is pretty”, Jay said, coming over. I nodded. The necklace held a small infinity pendant. I knew Ari didn’t like diamonds and anything too fancy.

          “Do you think she’ll like it”, I asked. He said, “Of course she will. She’ll like anything that comes from you”. The rest of the boys start walking towards me and Jay. “Ohhh, that’s pretty”, Tom crooned. I chuckled at him. “Oh let’s do role play”, Jay laughed, “I’ll be Ariana and you be Nathan”, he said to Max. Max grinned, “Hi Ariana”, he said, making his voice deep and failing at trying to copy my accent. “Oh hey Nathan”, Max said in a squeaky high-pitched voice. He pretended to twirl a piece of hair.

          “I got you something”, he smirked. Max put a hand to his chest, “Aww, you’re the best boyfriend EVER”, he squealed. I crossed my arms over my chest. Jay took an imaginary box from his back pocket and pretended to open it. Max gasped, “OMG, OMG, OMG put it on me OMG”! He turned around and pushed his imaginary hair away from his back. Jay dramatically clipped the imaginary necklace to Max’s neck.

          Max grinned and turned around and wrapped his around Jay’s neck. “Ok, too close”, Jay chuckled, pulling away from Max. I laughed and went to the cash register. He told me the price for the necklace and I handed him the money. “Can you engrave something into that”, I asked, curious. He smiled, “Yes I can. What would you like it to say?"

                     Haha a little cliffhanger type of thing lol. I'll try to post soon, but it won't come as often as it used to! Ok byeee!