Going to Kill Me

ARIANA’S POV

          We drove into Lizzy’s driveway rocking out to Justin Bieber. The girls met Elizabeth a couple weeks ago. They seemed to hit it off pretty well. I hopped out of the car with Nareesha and shut the door. Nina hopped out of the driver’s seat and Kelsey from the front passenger seat. We walked up the porch and I just opened the door since she knew I was coming. “Liz, we’re here”, I yelled for her to hear me. “In my room”, she yelled back. I ran up the stairs with Nareesha, Kelsey and Nina behind me. I walked down the familiar hall and stopped in front of a pink door. I pushed it open and stepped into the soft pink room. “Liz”, I asked.

          I found her curled up in her fluffy pink bed with tissues crumpled everywhere. I ran over to her and sat beside her. The girls sat down beside us. I wrapped my arms around her and the rest of them did the same, forming a group hug. I pulled back, “Liz, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner, but you and Jay really like each other and I didn’t want to ruin that”. She looked at me with sad eyes, “Like; you said like, not liked”, she pointed out. Nareesha rolled her eyes playfully, “Girl you can’t throw someone like him away just because of this. He really likes you and you like him too”.

          “But he lied to me”, she sighed. Nina patted her shoulder, “He had a good reason. He wanted you to like him for him, not for the money”. Kelsey nodded, “Yeah, and he wanted your love to be real”. She looked up with a guilty look on her face, “I really screwed up didn’t I”, she said, putting her face in her hands. “Kind of”, I joked. She giggled. “But it’s not too late”, I said. It was silent for a second. “How did you really meet Nareesha, Nina and Kelsey, Ariana”, Liz asked, breaking the silence.

          “They are Nathan’s band’s girlfriends. Nareesha is Siva’s girlfriend, Nina is Max’s girlfriend and Kelsey is Tom’s”, I said. She nodded, “Wait who are all those guys”, she asked with a confused look on her face. I laughed and pulled up a band picture of all them. “That’s Max, Nathan, Siva, Jay, and Tom”, I said, pointing at all of them. “Jay looks good with a suit”, Liz said grabbing the phone and looking at Jay closely. We all laughed at her and I took my phone back. “Eh, Nathan looks better”, I joked. Nareesha pretended to be offended and put a hand to her chest, “Obviously my Siva looks the best. Just look at those cheekbones”, she said. Kelsey nodded, “She’s right, he does have nice cheek bones”, she laughed, “But my Tom looks the cutest”. Nina rolled her eyes, “Oh please, Max knows how to work it”. I laughed, “Yeah his bald head is practically glistening. Why doesn’t he ever grow his hair back? Or wear a wig”. We all burst out laughing including Nina. “I don’t know! He won’t”, she laughed.

          We hung out for a couple hours after that just doing the most random stuff. We played Uno and talked about boys and watched chick flicks. We were in the middle of painting our nails when “I need to call Jay”, Liz said, reaching for her phone. “Oh you can just come with us. We have to go to the boys’ video shoot”, Kelsey said examining her nails. “What time does that thing start again”, I asked looking at my dark nails. “A half an hour ago”, Nareesha said painting her middle finger pink. Nina and I gasped at the same time, “Then we have to go”. I grabbed Lizzy’s and Nina’s hands and they grabbed onto Nareesha and Kelsey and I ran out the door. “Damn it, Nathan’s going to kill me”, I muttered.

            Sorry it was so short! The next one will be better I promise!!