Can I Have This Dance?

Yay finally, a long chapter! I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter! You guys definately gave me great ideas! BTW Siva had the ring, not Nathan just to clear things up. I don't want them to get married..........yet ;)

ARIANA’S POV

       I wrapped my arms around Nathan’s neck. “Can you kiss me now please”, he pouted. I smiled and kissed him sweetly on the lips. I pulled back and he grinned. “Nice suit”, I giggled him looking up and down. His tie was untied; it was probably uncomfortable on him. “I look good don’t I”, he said, pulling at the opening of his suit jacket. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. “But I don’t look as good as you”, he said, looking into my eyes. I blushed and he smiled.

          His phone started to ring from his jacket and he groaned. He took it out and answered it. “What do you want Jess”, he hissed. I glared at him. I could hear her saying quite creative words at Nathan through the phone. “Where’s Ariana”, I heard her ask. “She’s busy”, he said. I hit his arm. There was talking on the other end of the phone. “Being with me”, he answered. She probably asked him what I was busy doing.

          I rolled my eyes at him and took the phone from his hand. “Hey Jess”. I met Nathan’s family a couple weeks ago when we were both in Britain. “Hey Ari, can you hit my brother, he’s being a giant jerk”. I laughed, “I already did; don’t worry”. I heard their mom yell through the phone, “Hi Ariana, is Nathan being good”? She asked. I laughed, “Yeah, most of the time”, I said meeting Nathan’s eyes. He crossed his eyes and I giggled.

          We talked for a little while more. “Well, I have to go Ari. I’ll call you later”, she said. I said goodbye and hung up the phone. I handed it back to him and he put it into his jacket. “Wait, come here”, he said, taking my hand. He pulled me towards a corner, his eyes never leaving mine. I giggled and I moved a little so I could see behind him. There in the corner, stood a grand piano. He grinned at me and sat me down and he sat down beside me. He pressed a key on the piano and the sound boomed through the whole set. The crew didn’t even bat an eye. They didn’t even look in our direction.

          He started to play a bunch of chords. I put my head on his shoulder and he started to sing, the vibration of his voice from his neck went to my head.

 Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining

her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

she’s so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

there’s not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

just the way you are

And when you smile

the whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause girl, you're amazing

just the way you are

            I looked up with my head still on his shoulder and kissed his jaw bone. He knows this song always gets to me.

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me