Nonsense

NATHAN’S POV

       After she said that she loved me, I was frozen with pure happiness. My heart beat faster and my heart was singing. She is so beautiful, especially at that moment. I was about to tell her I love her before she did. I was getting so lost in her eyes; I wasn’t processing what she was saying. I itched to wrap my arms around her but she was holding onto my hands. “It’s ok if you don’t feel the way I feel, but I-I just can’t take it back. I love you, I just needed to get it out”, she said, not looking into my eyes.

          I suddenly heard what she was saying. How could her thing that I wouldn’t love her back! I love her with all my heart and soul. I felt her touch leave me and coldness started to take its place. I snapped out of her beauty and I saw her back leaving. I quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand and turned her around. She fell into me and I captured her lips to mine. I felt her tense a little then melt into me. I stopped myself from smiling and just concentrated on her. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled back so I could see her.

          “Ariana Grande, stop talking nonsense. I could scream to the world that I love you”. I heard her murmur something that I could barely understand, “Then do it”. I got on my knees and held one of her hands in mine, “I, Nathan James Sykes, love Ariana Grande”, I whispered quietly, looking up at her. She looked at me with question in her eyes, “Why’d you whisper it”? I looked into her big brown eyes, “Because you are my world”.

          She looked at me for one second. One second; then she crashed her lips to mine. She was bending a little so she could reach me. Her hair fell around us like a curtain and I sighed into the kiss. I felt her put her palms on the side of my neck and heat from her palms immediately radiated through my neck.

          I melted into her touch when suddenly the door burst open, “The new nail polish color is- OMG I TOLD YOU THEY’D BE MAKING OUT”, Kelsey said cutting off what she was saying. Ariana jumped up away from me and I got off my knees. “KELSEY!” she yelled and ran and hugged her. Kelsey hugged back, “So how’s life been? Have you seen the new nail color by Essie?” I rolled my eyes. I don’t get how Ariana can be all fun and stuff one minute and the next all girly. Then, again that’s what I love about her.

          “Yes isn’t it terrible?! I wanted to hurl when I first saw it”, Kelsey said laughing. “Where are Nina and Nareesha”? Ari asked Kelsey. “Oh, they’re outside getting their bags. You know how they are”. Ari laughed at that and ran out the door to greet them.

          “You two make a good couple”, Kelsey said looking around the house. I laughed, “Yeah, she’s the sweetest”. Kelsey smiled, “Yeah she’s adorable”. Just then I heard Ariana scream and I couldn’t help but run outside to make sure she was safe, “Ari”? I yelled. I turned to see Nareesha and Nina dragging her into the house. “Over my dead body I’m going”, she yelled.

          “C’mon, I brought all my makeup and everything”, Nina whined. I tensed but before I could say anything Nareesha cut me off, “I designed the cutest dress for you”. Ariana looked at her, “Oh please you can’t even call it a dress. You can’t even call it clothes. It’s a scrap of cloth!” Kelsey laughed and looked at me, “It’s true, I saw it. It barely covers anything”. I looked at Nareesha, “You can’t make her wear that”. She glared at me, “And why not?” I thought for a moment, “Because she’s my girlfriend”. She raised her eyebrows, “Well, its girl’s night, so you don’t have any say of her for the night. We’re going to party hard at a club”.

          “B-but”, but they didn’t hear me because they were already half off the stairs with her. “Nathan, help me!” but the door shut. I groaned and walked outside to talk to the lads. They were leaning against the car with some bottles of beer and I walked over to them.