Totes Fabulous

Ariana’s POV

            I am just so tired. My head was in the crook of Nathan’s neck and I was barely awake. I felt safe with Nathan but I just couldn’t get her words out of my head.

            “Ms. Grande, I suggest you start acting professional now because if you don’t, this business will chew you up and spit you out. In a couple years, you’ll just be a nobody again and no one will recognize you. And you’re little boy toy back there; he won’t stay forever. That’s what men do”

            I shut my eyes and tried to block what she said out of my mind. She’s just bitter; maybe the same thing happened to her. I sighed into Nathan’s neck which he seemed to notice. He didn’t ask me what was wrong; he just kissed me on the forehead and put his head on top of mine. I grabbed his and entangled our hands together. I suddenly got a text and saw it was from Nareesha, Nina and Kelsey. They have been my BFFs ever since I met Nathan (Four Months Ago).

K: Hey guys

NI: Hi!

N: Hi, where’s Ari

A: I’m here, just with Nathan

K: I heard you guys started dating! Finally; took you guys look enough!

N: LOL

K: Send us a pic of u guys!!

NI: YES!

A: I’m good

K: I will text Tom to do it for me

A: No and plus that would be awkward

N: How so?

A: How am I supposed to be, “Hey let’s take a pic of each other”

NI: LOL IDK just takes the pic

 K: OMG Ari. Just take the picture

            I groaned out loud which got Nathan’s attention. He looked at me with curiosity, “Looks like you’re having some heated conversation over there with your phone”. He looked over at my phone and laughed at the weird convo we were having, “Hey, go back to your guy conversations. This is girl time”. He just laughed at me and went back to talking with the guys. I put my head back in the crook of his shoulder and he put his arms back around my waist.

K: OMG did u hear about the Kardashians and the Jenner’s split??

NI: OMG yes! I was so sad!

N: Wait where is Ari?

K: Probably making out with Nathan or something LMAO

A: No I’m right here!

K: Speaking of Nathan, where is that picture?

A: Nowhere where you’re going to see

N: I’m just happy they’re together. Nathan was always sad when he saw me and Siva

K: I know! And then he wouldn’t stop talking about Ari! It was like nonstop

A: Aww! That’s so cute